Where the Randoom Has No Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:

eng101.gif

Revenge :drool:

:lmao:

NBC is still showing Entertainment Tonight and CBS still has Wheel of Fortune so all must be well! :huh:

The other stations are still flipping out though. :|

I guess flights on the runway are still able to leave. One station *thinks* a bomb sniffing dog uncovered something but right now they're only showing a shaky shot of the airport with a dude discussing the precautions airports have to take nowadays so basically they don't know crap and the other station has returned to showing a rerun of Seinfeld.

arw9797 said:
I guess flights on the runway are still able to leave. One station *thinks* a bomb sniffing dog uncovered something but right now they're only showing a shaky shot of the airport with a dude discussing the precautions airports have to take nowadays so basically they don't know crap and the other station has returned to showing a rerun of Seinfeld.

:yikes:

arw9797 said:

they never know crap :wink:

timothius said:
There's and old saying in Texas, it might be in Tennassee, but that they say in Texas... it goes

What's good for the goose, isn't good for the gander....
it is tennessee. and for the last time i'm not a southerner and i'm not a redneck!!! i'm a temporarily transplanted northerner!!! :rant:

:| my mom just got all motherly with me. :tsk: She asked if I wanted to come over and go for a walk and I told her I was on prednisone because I can't breath and she got all weird. Now she's going to obsess over it for the next 5 days. She thinks it's a dangerous drug :crack: I don't think my allergist would prescribe it to me all the time if it was that dangerous. I usually only talk to her on the phone once a day...maybe an email at work occassionally too. I can guarantee she'll call me again tonight and email me tomorrow to see if I'm still alive :|

KhanadaRhodes said:

it is tennessee. and for the last time i'm not a southerner and i'm not a redneck!!! i'm a temporarily transplanted northerner!!! :rant:

I wasn't saying you were, I was mocking a now infamous explenation of a colloquial saying....

The one that goes...

There's an old saying in Texas, it might be in Tennessee, but they have it in Texas it goes...

Fool me once, shame on, shame on, shame on you, you fool me, you can't get fooled again.

timothius said:

I wasn't saying you were, I was mocking a now infamous explenation of a colloquial saying....

The one that goes...

There's an old saying in Texas, it might be in Tennessee, but they have it in Texas it goes...

Fool me once, shame on, shame on, shame on you, you fool me, you can't get fooled again.

this is funny

seen farenheit 9/11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom