Where the Randoom Has No Name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

what are you crazy? i've not even listened to it! :yuck:

although i will admit, i do like both of the songs :reject:

Then download it, its done really quite tastefully and from a mixing perspective its awesome - it may well be the best of these ones I've heard - definatly better than With Or Without Me. :yahew:

Queen Bee said:
Holy shit. Is last.fm going to become the new Audioscrobbler? I just logged in and wow... I love the new profile page. :drool:
:hopes so:

timothius said:
Then download it, its done really quite tastefully and from a mixing perspective its awesome - it may well be the best of these ones I've heard - definatly better than With Or Without Me. :yahew:
i did, silly. i've just not listened to it yet. :wink:

Queen Bee said:
Holy shit. Is last.fm going to become the new Audioscrobbler? I just logged in and wow... I love the new profile page. :drool:

It's sex. :drool: Pictures of the albums and everything!

Queen Bee said:

For the Dublin Randoomers :sexywink:
belt.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm on prednisone, again. :mad: Watch out!!!!!! Evil ARW will be on the loose for the next 5 days :angry:

I haven't been feeling well lately and I tried to ignore it but it sucks not being able to breath.

I hate that crap! I'm going to be hungry and evil for a week now :mad:

arw9797 said:
I'm on prednisone, again. :mad: Watch out!!!!!! Evil ARW will be on the loose for the next 5 days :angry:

I haven't been feeling well lately and I tried to ignore it but it sucks not being able to breath.

I hate that crap! I'm going to be hungry and evil for a week now :mad:
:hug: my mom's been on prednisone more times than i can count. and that's just since i've been ABLE to count. i feel your pain. :)

Whenever I leave my iTunes on shuffle and forget about it, it plays loads of Coldplay songs just to spite me. :mad:

Queen Bee said:
LastFM > Audioscrobbler

:drool:

It lets you remove embarrassing artists/songs from your lists! :love:

WHAT?! This I have to see! Guess who's getting the cut? World's next biggest band, my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom