Where Reynolds Cut the Firewood, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My top fifty albums LJ entry perhaps has some good stuff. I can't say I wholly agree with it right now, but obviously such an entry is almost impossible to make in the first place. axver: My Top 50 Albums

One album in particular I don't ordinarily recommend, but right now I'm giving it a run on my sweet new headphones: Judgement by Anathema. The reason I normally don't recommend it is that when I first heard it in early 2006, it pretty much was one of those life-changing musical experiences that you can't expect anybody else to have with a given record.

Woah, there's an acoustic guitar deep in the mix of Pitiless that I'd never noticed before. :ohmy:
:raises hand: I have Marillion's Misplaced Childhood.

I love how The Unforgettable Fire made number one. :drool:
Good thing I skimmed this, I nearly forgot about Blackfield!

Axver the world ending is just extra reason to commit suicide

Think about it if you don't do it now you'll never get a chance

I personally can't wait guys; being sucked into a black hole means time slowing down etc. meaning we'll live forever! even though it will only feel like a second :wink:

Hey John. :wave:

Tell her nobody gives a shit if her shirt and pants do or don't match.
2 people have already commented on it. Well, it'll get me off my arse and to the store as i do need to pick up some more blank CDs.

2 people have already commented on it. Well, it'll get me off my arse and to the store as i do need to pick up some more blank CDs.

Wow, people actually remark on that sort of shit?

God, I normally just wear the first things I pull out of the wardrobe, or even better, whatever's lying on top of the pile of clothes on the couch that I haven't hung up yet. I've probably never entirely matched in my life. Then again, I exclusively wear darker suit trousers, mostly black or dark brown, and everything goes with those.

Axver the world ending is just extra reason to commit suicide

Think about it if you don't do it now you'll never get a chance

I personally can't wait guys; being sucked into a black hole means time slowing down etc. meaning we'll live forever! even though it will only feel like a second :wink:

:lol:

A black hole could be fun. And it would save me handing in my assignments.

My wardrobe is like just designed to go together; I look like someone who's too indie for his own good no matter what I wear from it

:raises hand: I have Marillion's Misplaced Childhood.

I love how The Unforgettable Fire made number one. :drool:
Good thing I skimmed this, I nearly forgot about Blackfield!

Awesome. :up:

Yeah, thus far, UF has weathered any and every attack from Judgement and Stupid Dream.

I'm pretty sure if I walked away now the lecturer would be the only one to notice

I think I'm invisible to everyone else lately

That's crap. :(

Though if I were in that position, I probably wouldn't care as I can do without everyone and their brother noticing me.

Wow, people actually remark on that sort of shit?

God, I normally just wear the first things I pull out of the wardrobe, or even better, whatever's lying on top of the pile of clothes on the couch that I haven't hung up yet. I've probably never entirely matched in my life. Then again, I exclusively wear darker suit trousers, mostly black or dark brown, and everything goes with those.
The catty bitches at my mum's work do. *groan* Must drag self away from 'puter.

Holy motherfucking god, new headphones for the win. The title track of Anathema's Judgement slays like nothing else, and I've never noticed the bass quite like this before!

My wardrobe is like just designed to go together; I look like someone who's too indie for his own good no matter what I wear from it

:laugh:

No matter what I wear, I look like Nerdy Nerd McNerd. All I need is a fucking pipe to complete the pompous intellectual look.

Hey Fuddlesticks, I'm back. :wave:

What is this thing called high speed that you speak of? Oh how I miss it! I love this. :D

Well, I'll probably be here until later on this evening. I haven't looked at any of the other DI lists. I guess it depends on who else's interest me.

Unfortunately, I haven't checked out many of them, so I can't really point you in any particular direction. But I tend to rather like phanan's lists.

Or I could just reel off albums you should download if you need more music. :wink:

Unfortunately, I haven't checked out many of them, so I can't really point you in any particular direction. But I tend to rather like phanan's lists.

Or I could just reel off albums you should download if you need more music. :wink:
Ahh, yes, you could point in me the direction of music I need to check out. I'm fucking around on youtube while I wait for the DI. :lol:
You can never have too much music. I only have 699 songs. Deprived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom