Where poets speak their hearts then DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one of the pictures I took at the skihill. It's kind of weird. The only place there is snow is there, the weather lately has been very weird.

railjam.jpg

^^it's been windy here for a couple days now...i don't like it, especially when i have to walk outside in the wind when my car dies :grumpy:

^:ohmy: we haven't had any trees fall over, but i'd say that the winds are around 40-50 miles per hour...where are you at again RB?

yeah, my car's a hunk of junk, but i did get it free from my dad, but still...hoping my grandma will sell me her car *fingers crossed*

RavenBlue said:
It was really really windy here Wednesday, we had a couple trees fall over.

^ Having cars crap out is never fun. :hug:

Same with us :yikes:

Our power was out from 9:30-4:45 and I was in school with no power...so I left at 10:30 :happy:

^^^New Brunswick, Canada :)

It's supposed to be gusting up to 70kmph tonight I guess. I'm not sure what that is in mph.. google says that is around 43 mph I guess

We didn't lose power.. *knock on wood* which was weird because we normally do when it gets like that. But I was glad it didn't go out.

weather has been crazy lately...in minnesota, we're supposed to have freezing winters, especially january, but we've had several 40 degree days (that's fahrenheit, sorry, we stupid americans can't figure out your crazy celsius scale)

onebloodonelife said:
weather has been crazy lately...in minnesota, we're supposed to have freezing winters, especially january, but we've had several 40 degree days (that's fahrenheit, sorry, we stupid americans can't figure out your crazy celsius scale)

It's supposed to be like 20 degrees and yesterday it was 65...YES :)

< it's been weird here as well. January has been really quite mild. We still haven't had a big snowstorm yet... though I'm sure there's one out there somewhere. Usually by this time it's -20 and there's ten feet of snow.

But this year, there isn't any snow on the ground right now.. and it's mild again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom