Where poets speak their hearts then DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenBlue said:
Tuwie... where are those pictures from? :drool:

It was actually quite fun watching them grind this rail. A guy on skis came down,.. and did the splits.. on the rail. Ouch.

My friend screwed up a trick and threw his board at me.................or is it just what it looks like on the video:wink:

Hehe, sounds funny Irishteen. For the longest time I wanted to try aggressive inline skating... I never did get around to it. But I admire those who do do it. Someday I think I'm going to try snowboarding.

^^RB: u2granny posted them up over in PLEBA. supposedly the show was called A Grand Madness, but no one has it. i want to watch it =/

RB: omg! someday i'mgoing to try snowboarding too!! lsat two times i was too chicken. i just stuck to skiing cuz i'm good at that, lol =)

tuwie said:
www.you sendit! =)i have to put hte space there becuase intereference censorst hat site. so when you post the finihsed link, remember to put a space there =)

Here ya go:

http://s44.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1R5DNUIII9ATZ15D6KDJCPZU6H\\

and because it's poor quality...

0:59=Bono dances in front of me, points, and says "you"
1:19=Bono is in front of me
1:26=Bono reaches down and touches my fingers, then pulls away teasingly
3:41=Bono comes running towards me
3:49=Bono motions for me to go up on stage...up I go
4:00=Bono tells me to look into his eyes and not to dance
4:56=I go off stage when Bono doesn't want me to...Then Bono shrugs :sad:

Hope you enjoy =)

i'm okay, i'm trying to convince my grandma to sell her car to me because my car dies all the time (today alone it died 3 times all while in the middle of traffic) and it's just not safe to drive anymore, so i'm hoping that she'll finally give it up because they just got a new van and don't even need it anymore...:sigh:

oooo. ok, i'll have to watch it later on my other computer, then. =) can't wait!
gtg to the gym now, ttyl guys! thanks again for hte video, sarah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom