Where poets speak their hearts then DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irishteen said:

*high 5's back, but misses hand, quickly puts hand in pocket*

Why you all lookin' at me, that's just how I put my hand in my pocket :shifty:
HHAAHLOHLLOHLLAOHLLOL

sarah: omg, i just watched it. you are soooo adorable!! eeee that was pricesless for sure.

how hard was it to get cameras into the venue? i know i see everyone bringing their cameras in, but is there a written rule that you cna't bring them in?

tuwie said:
HHAAHLOHLLOHLLAOHLLOL

sarah: omg, i just watched it. you are soooo adorable!! eeee that was pricesless for sure.

how hard was it to get cameras into the venue? i know i see everyone bringing their cameras in, but is there a written rule that you cna't bring them in?

Probably but for the 2nd GA I was a we just carried it right into the ellipse with us and no one said anything :shrug:

ZeroDude said:

The one thing that annoys me the most about some of my contemporaries is that they waste wonderful phrases on rather trite and trivial subjects and I myself usually avoid topics that are overdone and or innately clichéd by doing the complete opposite.

(There are even some well respected writers throughout history who piss me off)

However it is possible to approach more personal and introspective in a unique manner by thoughtful usage of metaphors and inventive language. Never show the world the full extent of your soul, the relationship that art, the artist and his audience has is based on what every good relationship should be founded on.

An ability to empathise but also the understanding of having to give to receive and this works both ways as always.

In hindsight you could negate the need to write about the effect(s) that other people have on you and more about the effect(s) that you have on other people.

As for what I’m reading now in terms of poets, I’d like to suggest that you investigate Patrick Kavanagh, Dylan Thomas and possibly what Leonard Cohen wrote before he became a songwriter.

(Just listen to him) :wink:

They’re pretty obvious yet influential men but you should find inspiration within their work.

For VG seeing as you have returned.:wink:

tuwie said:
sarah, you can say no if you want, cuz it might take a while to upload, but would you be willing to share hte video clip?i would LOVE to see it <3

I have one other clip of the entire song...it's poor quality, but if you want it...just ask :)

RavenBlue said:
Love your av Tuwie.. that's my fav picture of Edge :yes:

How is everyone doing tonight?
REALLY??! =) yay!!
i loooove this picture, too. but i have to admit, my faaaavorite Edge era was his pre-goatee days. he was a lovely young fellow. <3<3

i'm also fallingin love with these

c22d7ab9.jpg

cbdbbca8.jpg

a3884428.jpg

:love:

RavenBlue said:
Doing pretty good thanks. Just got home from getting the groceries... watched snowboard competition at the ski hill as well.

You just reminded me I was supposed to upload a video I made with a friend, when he was on his skateboard, but my phone won't send it, I hurt myself to make the vid and I can't upload it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom