Where poets speak their hearts then DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
Yeah, they want AAAA at A Level, whereas Oxford 'only' wants AAA

^^^
ZeroDude, technical colleges can be just as productive these days. Degrees don't really seem to count for anything unless you want to do something like Law or Medicine :)

beau2ifulday said:
^^
Yeah, they want AAAA at A Level, whereas Oxford 'only' wants AAA

^^^
ZeroDude, technical colleges can be just as productive these days. Degrees don't really seem to count for anything unless you want to do something like Law or Medicine :)

Well a leaving cert grade is worth 2/3's a A level grade

So AAA would only be worth 450 points, so I guess it should be AAAA

beau2ifulday said:
^^

^^^

I know but to be honest that's not a major concern of mine.

I've already a lot of friends who are at Uni and those who are going this year don't seem to have much gumption about them.

All in all though thanks for your advice it’s just that I'm of the degree dost not make the man school of thought.

^
on the contrary, it was more of an observation than advice. I'm hardly in a position to distribute advice on this sort of thing.

anyways, I gotta sleep. Night guys.

beau2ifulday said:
^
on the contrary, it was more of an observation than advice. I'm hardly in a position to distribute advice on this sort of thing.

anyways, I gotta sleep. Night guys.

Goodnight :wave:

tuwie said:
hahahok this is kinda late cuz i just got back, but i think you should keep the apostrophe, circa ;]

:hug: At least someone replies...Thank you

But the problem is that it won't let me keep the apostrophe :( So I don't know what to do:|

^
^
^
Well yes it is Bono's back.

Implication of ownership and all that.

Maybe I should do an English degree?

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom