Where is my Ark?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I know you all have been hearing me piss and moan and make comments about the weather. I think this will give you a better idea of what I am talking about.

cctv-0090w-566.282_us_90_at_leon_creek.jpg

that river that is flowing under the highway is suppose to be an underpass

it's been raining a lot here in Dallas too...luckily not too much flooding yet. I think the rain is supposed to start ending here by tomorrow afternoon, at least the heavy part...but I think there's still a chance of scattered showers the rest of the week.

the weather this summer sure is different from last summer...last summer it was hot and dry here...this summer, we haven't even hit 100 degrees yet!

at least your major river doesnt flood over its banks and cover over a million acres of land, driving out everyone, flooding not just homes, but whole towns too.

and cities.

anyone heard of grand forks?

Zoomerang96 said:

anyone heard of grand forks?

yes. perhaps you are thinking of the red river valley in general. you'd have to be an idiot to live there. the only attraction is to see the damage from the flood.

I'm seeing things

Uh wtf.. wasnt that picture lighter earlier??

:confused: :scratch: :ohmy:

Re: I'm seeing things

Sicy said:
Uh wtf.. wasnt that picture lighter earlier??

:confused: :scratch: :ohmy:

It is a transguide city cam. It refreshes it self and it may refresh the link as well. That is the only thing I can think of. If if does do it than I guess you can follow along with what is going on there at that spot. :yes: I am up and getting ready for work. I don't really know how I am going to get to work. I stayed at a friends last night that is down the street and on the way back here to the apt I was already driving though some pretty bad waters. The fucked up thing is that the rain just started to pick up so I don't know wtf is going on.

*runs half dressed to check news.*

Re: Re: I'm seeing things

ghetofabu said:
It is a transguide city cam. It refreshes it self and it may refresh the link as well.

Thats pretty cool.

I just saw them talking about San Antonio on CNN on the tv. Looks like the rain may finally be ending.

what happened to the first pic at the top? I don't see it now...it says can't be found?
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Last edited:
I don't know. The link must have broke or somin. The link I think is the best one to look at anyway.

Back
Top Bottom