Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego, the TV show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to love that show!!!!!!

Who was that band? Rockapella??? :lmao:

Carmen went to Egypt!!!!!

Bonochick said:
I used to love that show!!!!!!

Who was that band? Rockapella??? :lmao:

Carmen went to Egypt!!!!!
actually she is hiding out in your back yard waiting to catch ryan adams when he comes to see you hahaha j/k:lmao:

Last edited:
That show was sooooooo goodfor a number of reasons. I can still sing the whole theme song.
DO IT ROCKAPELLA!!!

<-----has been known to watch it a couple of times.

didn't like it much, but it was an addiction kind of thing...

I used to watch that a lot!

I always thought it wasn't fair that for the final part of the game some people would get North America while others got other, more difficult continents and countries to identify.

i remember that! i don't remember LIKING it, but i remember watching it cos pbs was pretty much all i was allowed/consistantly able to watch for a while.

the only time i ever saw anyone win the last part was when they got north america as a continent. and they seemed to do the worst with africa...

:lol: I remember the song!! :lol:

I loved that show. I was horrible at playing along at home, but I LOVED it. I remember there was one round that was my favorite but I don't remember...gah

notiti said:
That show was sooooooo goodfor a number of reasons. I can still sing the whole theme song.
DO IT ROCKAPELLA!!!

:lmao:

I freaking loved that show. I remember I wanted to be on it cause the grand prize was some big trip and I was *obsessed* with travel. But I seriously think like two kids ever won it. lol.

btw...:uhoh: i can still sing it too

I used to hate that if the kid lost, they would never show which place the person had chosen to go, had they won. I was always so curious as to which city they picked.

Back
Top Bottom