Where do you want to live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. BAW said:

Its really beautiful...by the way, that's the mountain/park area where I fell and ended up in the ER! :lol: ...maybe I just wanna go back and give that mountain a thing or two...

:giggle: I would be wanting to get revenge on that tree too. Could only imagine living in a place like that it's just so peaceful and beautiful.

mars.jpg

Newfoundland is not that far off, with the climate. I'm used to rugged, wind-swept, cool places...Mars would be heaven...:happy:

I know it's been mentioned a few times already, but I absolutely LOVED Kinsale when I went to Ireland. It was the first place that came to mind. It was my favorite part of my honeymoon, and the first place that came to mind.

kinsal~2.jpg

I want to live in a place that has beautiful weather all year around. I want to see the sun, mountains, have a nice ocean breeze and be around happy people. So with that said my ideal place would be Northern California in the wine country. :yes: I have only traveled to limited places outside of the US. I will agree with bammo about living in Kinsale Ireland. It was beautiful and would love to live there too. :up:

blimey that pic you posted brought back a few memories, She Is Raging

the left hand arrow is the hotel bar I used to work in....the right hand arrow is the house I lived in :D

kinsal3.jpg

Man, that job sucked. The Trident Hotel = Evil x 100000000

Kinsale, however, = :drool:

Back
Top Bottom