Where do you go first?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

indra

ONE love, blood, life
Where do you go first when you come to Interference? Do you always go to the same forums first, or the Journals, or the news section, or does it vary?

I generally go to FYM first...it's just so much fun. ;) Then it's on to Lemonade Stand, Bang/Clatter, EYKIW, ZC, and maybe a couple of other forums before heading to the journals.

I always check FYM, LS, EYKIW, Zoo Con, and PLEBAns, in no particular order as long as I hit them all.

I don't really read the journals; I'm still not used to the fact that they exist!

Unless I'm looking for a reply in a particular thread I've previously visited, I just start with the Current Threads listing. Then I read & reply as my interests lead me.

What a freak! :wink:

I go to the threads to which I have subscribed and have emails in my inbox first.

Then the current threads

Then PLEBA.

I used to go to IO before PLEBA but, umm, not at the moment. :|

I visit the journals irregularly now. Most of my friends have moved their journals to livejournal. Theres only a few left here now.

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes said:
the super secret forum :wink:

Aha! That's the one where all the mods talk about all us troublemakers out here! :wink: And then they rip their hair out. :ohmy:

As a mod, I usually go where the trouble is first. If I know that FYM is heating up or that there's a testy (not testje) thread going in Don't Expect, Suggest, I'll check on something like that first. If there are new posts in the mod forum, I'll check those ahead of anything else, too.

If there's nothing particularly bad going on, I usually hit up FYM, followed by LS, B&C, IO, and ZC. If I'm bored, I'll look in on EYKIW (probably not as much as I should, LOL). If I want some naughty pictures, I'll go to PLEBA. ;) And these days, I've been checking in on Music on the Internet a lot more, too. The rest of the forums, I get to when I get to--I don't know that I've EVER been in "Viva la Feedback" or whatever it's called. I figure that unless it's in French or Spanish, I won't understand it anyway.

Somewhere between all that, I do check in on Journals pretty regularly. I read those of my best Interland pals and any that look interesting, I'll post to my own--and, if I'm feeling a little needy, I check to see if I have any new comments. ;)

I check to see if I have any pm's and also to see if any of my buddies are online :D

Then it's wherever I end up. I don't think I have a specific order anymore.

indra said:
Aha! That's the one where all the mods talk about all us troublemakers out here! :wink: And then they rip their hair out. :ohmy:

LMFAO. You would think you've been there :crack: :lol:

Mod forum first, then usually take care of the reported posts, then LS, EYKIW, IO and everything after that is just random.

journals, then io, then whatever forum has the interesting threads.

indra said:
:yes: we've got about 50 threads just on you! :laugh:

oh, i forgot to mention, after that i move back up to the top. i go to stuck, ls, eykiw, io, zs, mp3/trading forums. reported posts i do before i even get here cuz i always check my e-mail before i come here.

I go to News if there is something I have to post. From there it is LS, B&C and then EYKIW and WTAHAN. I rarely go anywhere else on the forum. :reject:

pretty much everywhere apart from the u2-based forums

at the mo, lemonade stand (for that, read testje) and free your mind.

(please note the absence of acronyms here :wink: )

I can't remember the last time I went to everything you know is wrong, or pleba

:hmm: maybe I ought to have a wee wander....

Back
Top Bottom