Where Can I Get A deathbear Bobblehead Doll?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hrm. This gave me a good idea. If Elvis wants to raise money for Interference we should manufacture Interference merchandise and sell it. I say we make user action figures and put out drunken karaoke eps.

gt's (good times) with my deathbear bobblehead doll!

i can foresee it now, it's going to be the next "gotta have it" gift on every kid (and adults') x-mas list this year. they'll be selling like hotcakes. i'd better snatch mine up while supplies last.

....a word of caution however: don't be fooled by the imitation deathbear bobblehead dolls being sold on the black market. the authentic ones have a small signature picture of scott stapp's face tattooed on the left butt cheek, as well as "Nickleback" scrawled across the right butt cheek.

...oh and parents, be careful. certain parts of the deathbear bobblehead doll's anatomy are so small that there exists the risk of small children accidently ingesting them.

Last edited:
I'll be selling them for $99.99 plus tax, first come first serve

bobblecopy.jpg

I am now lowering the price to 50 cents a bobble.

No one wants them.

Because deathbear sucks.

i dont know what to make out of this thread.

sure, theres lots of interesting points about how shitty i trully am (particularly the numerous "sucks" comments).

but nonetheless, i am flattered to be the greatest poster of all time on any message board that has ever existed on the internet.

truly, i am king of you, and i should be elvis, instead of elvis.

:sexywink:

you all love me, and the ones that dont, i would rather shit on than pay any attention to.

its my ego you love.

You dont want to make out with this thread?!?

You're losing your touch.

you didnt let me down, sicy. as soon as i read what i wrote, i was like "ugghhhh...." someone was going to point out the whole make the out out make the then there.

stiIIIiIiiiiiiiiilllll GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom