Where are you going for your vacation.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
For You students or employees who are going to take a vacation real soon, what is your destination(s).

I will be traveling down to Colombia for a week to meet up with my cousin and Muggsy (of interference) and then 2 weeks in Guatemala.

I was going to go to South Carolina or Florida, but by the time I can go it would be too hot there for my taste. So I will be going to coastal Maine instead for a week, probably in June. I can't wait.

Justin24 said:
For You students or employees who are going to take a vacation real soon, what is your destination(s).

I will be traveling down to Colombia for a week to meet up with my cousin and Muggsy (of interference) and then 2 weeks in Guatemala.

Whatever happened to Mugsy? She used to draw those cool pictures.

She is taking some time away from Interference. She has been busy with her drawings.

I never went anywhere on my spring breaks. :( I always used it as a time to get a jump on homework.

:nerd:

Bonochick said:
I never went anywhere on my spring breaks. :( I always used it as a time to get a jump on homework.

:nerd:

Smart girl. Maybe if I'd done that a little more, instead of just sleeping the break away, I wouldn't have had to write so many papers at 3 a.m.

I'm going to be spending a few days in New York visiting a friend.

What vacation? I haven't taken any in over a year. :(

Then again, I'm sitting in a hotel room in Tokyo, Japan right now (here for my job), so I can't totally complain. Still, contrary to what you may think, travelling for work and travelling for fun are two completely different animals. I wouldn't mind a real vacation sometime soon. The problem is that my boyfriend can't travel outside of the US or he risks losing his student visa and not being allowed back in. Americans take mobility for granted, but many people in this world don't even have the option to go where they please. So while I'd give anything to be able to jet off to a wonderful vacation destination with the man I love, I am restrained by the laws that make the US so "great". Freedom, democracy, but only for the special few. :|

right now, I'm supposed to be going to South Carolina to my mom's house on an Island, but I haven't gone yet :|

I'm on vacation at the moment with my parents, sister and her friends, and some family friends I've known since birth (my parents friends and part of their family). We're in Fort Morgan, Alabama so on one side is the Gulf and on the other is Mobile Bay. We sit around and talk, read each others' books, lay in the sun, walk on the beach...the usual low-budget-but-still-splendid vacation. Been here since Saturday and leaving tomorrow night. It's an 18 hour drive back, but I love road trips. It's been sunny and hot here and back home they had snowy whiteout conditions and it will be snowing through Thursday. :grumpy:

I'm in Minnesota for Spring Break with my family. it snowed :lol: but I went to Mall of America yesterday and saw Merchant of Venice at the Guthrie :up:

I'm probably working my ass off and not vacationing this summer. As compensation I'll be treating myself to a lot of nights out, a Grand Prix, and various other things which cost money.

I have some use it or lose it vacation I have to take by mid-May (have two more weeks I can and will carry over). Spain's at the top of the foreign travel list but it's a bit too expensive for me right now, so I think I'm just going to go to California for a week. Except for connections at LAX and a whirlwind 3 nights, 2 days in San Jose for Vertigo (2 years ago this weekend!) I haven't been there in about 15 years. Going to spend a few days in San Francisco just knocking about (only time I've been there was for 3 days 19 years ago), preceded by a couple of days in LA for an event happening there. Probably anyway, I'm still mulling it over.

Cancun in July.

cancun.jpg

Laughling in August.

seadoos.jpg

Poker_AAChips_300x225.jpg

San Francisco in September.

san-francisco.jpg

:hmm:

Las Vegas in between .

Good times.

I'm not going anywhere anytime soon :sigh: My parents were considering going to Ireland, but that's an idea that probably won't take off, and I don't really have any interest in going to Ireland anyway :shrug:

But in the summer we're going to Kuala Lumpur, Borneo then Singapore - I love travelling holidays :drool: Should be fun. Yay for parents paying for holidays :happy:

I'll stay in Berlin. It's like holidays.
I just had three days of uni again, and now free days until Wednesday.

I'll go to Rostock, north of Berlin, for a few days in June. In Heiligendamm, right next to it, there will be the G8 summit taking place.

Back
Top Bottom