Where are you going for your vacation.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:

I hit the main park at Disney. I'd never been there.

It was hotter and more humid there in April then it is here now. :lol:

Magic Kingdom is pure class. :up:

If you came this time of year, you might keel over and die. It's insane.

I took a day trip to Mt Rainier National Park and took a muscle-killing 5.5 mile hike. Totally worth the pain.

07-16-07_1437.jpg

Part of the trail:

07-16-07_1441.jpg

View from the top:

07-16-07_1447.jpg

corianderstem said:
I took a day trip to Mt Rainier National Park and took a muscle-killing 5.5 mile hike. Totally worth the pain.

07-16-07_1437.jpg

Part of the trail:

07-16-07_1441.jpg

View from the top:

07-16-07_1447.jpg

Very Nice. It looks like it was worth the hike. I can't wait to go on my trip. I will bring back plenty of photos.

Gorgeous pics! How cold is it up there right now?

27 days to go for me!

I think the forecasted high yesterday for the visitors' center area was about 67 F. It was fairly humid, but overcast the entire time, which actually worked well. I was sweating quite a bit for most of the hike so was just in a tank top and shorts, but whenever I was exposed to the mountain, that wind coming off it was fairly cold.

I can't remember how much the trail went up in elevation; 1500 feet, maybe? It definitley got colder as I got higher, but I could have probably kept my jacket off the entire time and stayed relatively comfortable, since I was working so hard.

I encountered many other hikers, and their clothing ranged from bare-chested to full snow hiking gear - there were a few groups of people learning how to climb. I even saw a group of climbers actually climbing the mountain, which was pretty cool.

just coming back from 2 days in hungary.

not exactly holidays though, but lots of fun at the studio.

on the 17th of aug until the 30th i´m going to spain and that´s gonna be the only real holidays this year. barcelona, sevilla, canos de meca, gibraltar and possibly malaga and/ or a daytrip to morocco.

berlin in september but only if i have to go popkomm.

Babydoll said:
^

:sexywink:

Nothing like travel, is there? :wink:

<--- home in Tanzania, going to Zanzibar in the next couple of weeks, then back to the US in August then hopefully to NYC in October with Kaf.

:frequentflier:

what is zanzibar like?

Was able to get some time off from work in September, and will be going to (Manhattan, Kansas 2 hours from Kansas City) to visit my brother & his wife. Will be going to a college football game, while there. Kansas State will be playing Missouri State.

Back
Top Bottom