Where are you going for your vacation.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosLil'Pal94 said:
Las Vegas from the 6th to the 8th of August. We're gonna see LOVE :love:

I'm going on a student body trip to UCSB at the end of July for a few days....:hyper:

Have fun in the LOVE gift shop! Bring all your pennies! My girls went nuts in there. It's very :drool:

Yes it was crazy expensive unfortunately, t-shirts can run around $40. But there was some stuff on sale, although it was all too big for my girls. The stuff that fit was regular price. But we shelled it out anyway... once in a lifetime excuse and all ya know. Plus they knew ahead of time it would be like that and had been saving their $ for it all year so it was ok. There was a great deal on the yellow submarine pj pants and shorts tho, all about $20 or less!
LOTS of cool stuff in there. You can take home a Beatle jukebox for 10K, and don't forget to :drool: over Paul's bass signed by all 4 of them (not4sale :lol: )

And on the way back you stop by in Germany and I invite you to my birthday party. :)

ThoraSEB said:

Really?! :hmm: Hopefully we are there around the same time! :hyper: That would be fun to meet up with you!

Ooooooooooooh I love that idea a lot! :hyper: Have been wanting to meet you for some time now! lol. Hopefully it works out with meeting up!

Leif of course I will stop in Germany for your party :flirt:

I'm going here in 23 days! :hyper: My family goes every summer. They've been going for over 65 years.

Big%20Star%202006%20020.jpg

Big%20Star%202006%20021.jpg

That's me on the left, last summer, with a giant cast on my leg

DSCN1429.JPG

Yer man, Phil
Big%20Star%202006%20047.jpg

Ooooo, I can't wait! The cottages we rent are pretty rustic. None of those home-away-from-home-but-better-than-my-actual-home "cottages". Rustic enough to keep you outside all day, every day.

We went to Nice about a month ago, took day trips to Cannes, Eze, Antibes, Grasse and San Remo in Italy. It was perfect. :drool:

16 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to Colombia and Guatemala I GO!!!!!!!!!!

Lara Mullen said:
We went to Nice about a month ago, took day trips to Cannes, Eze, Antibes, Grasse and San Remo in Italy. It was perfect. :drool:

We're flying to Nice July 14, and then off to Monte Carlo :shifty:

Definitely going to check out San Remo in Italy as well :yes:

i'll probably be in london for about a week in either october or november.

let me know if i can stay at your house, cause i don't wanna pay for board.

thanks in advance.

Zoomerang96 said:
i'll probably be in london for about a week in either october or november.

let me know if i can stay at your house, cause i don't wanna pay for board.

thanks in advance.

Of course you can :up:

Just let me know the dates, k? :hyper:

haaaaaaaaaa

yes it makes sense now
you live in london, ontario don't you?

blast canada and all their motherland city names...

are you "crushed" because you were sexually attracted to me, and that you were hoping the two of us would become romantically linked at some point?

Zoomerang96 said:
are you "crushed" because you were sexually attracted to me, and that you were hoping the two of us would become romantically linked at some point?

Goes without saying really, I'm shocked you had to ask.

fuck me pumps

that's a

that's a

what's her name
the bird who sings

rehab
and i'm no good

you like her i suppose, yes?

that's nice

i'm 32 years old, i live in a small apartment, and i make under 30,000 dollars a year.

i have a receding hairline, and the remaining gray hair are wound tightly in cute curls. my 450 pounds might not harken images to david beckham, but at least it takes attention away from my atrocious albeit, ultimatly non-existent personality.

it's the internet
i can be anything i want to

didn't you know?

you're unique
just like everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom