Where Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where Are You?

• Mali

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Africa

• Somewhere else in Africa

• Argentina

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Brazil

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Mexico

• The United States of America

Votes: 43 55.1%
  • Somewhere else in the Americas

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Japan

• New Zealand

• Pakistan

• Singapore

• The Phillipines

• Somewhere else in Asia

• Belgium

• Denmark

• England

• France

• Greece

• Ireland - Northern

• Ireland - Republic

• Italy

• Norway

• Scotland

• Spain

• The Nederlands

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Wales

• Somewhere else in Europe

• Somewhere else

• Canada

Votes: 6 7.7%

• Total voters

beli

Blue Crack Addict
Following on from the rivetting How Old Are You quiz, here is

Part Two: Where Are You?

Rules:
1. Yes, I know some of you may well have been born in one country, grew up in another, and now live somewhere else entirely. Please just choose the country to which you most align yourself.

2. Yes, the countries chosen are lopsided. I have chosen predominately English speaking countries as English is the unofficial language of this board.

I am aware I have missed most of Africa, Eastern Europe, the entire Middle east, huge chunks of Islander nations, Columbia, Portugal, Isle of Man, etc. There are only 30 available places in the poll, and I dont want this to turn into a Free Your Mind (FYM) thread, so please choose one of the Somewhere Else options and post in the thread below so we know which beautiful country you are from. :hug:

3. The countries listed are roughly grouped into Africa, America, Asia and Europe, so it looks like a boody shambles but it actually isnt.

4. No arguments. This is not important. Just something to do.

Regards

beli
stuck under the baby (again)

Last edited:
I'm in the USA. And I can't ever get these blasted polls to work for me! I always get an invalid session message.... I think it's a conspiracy!

I'm in Athens, too! Only the one in Georgia. Totally unlike the one you're in...

Yes, REMland in the US. I don't think Georgia the country has an Athens. I could be wrong...

Thank you! I was gonna change him but I've had a few compliments. I think I'll keep him for a while...

Oh :censored: I had Canada on the original list. I must have lost it when I did those 30 cuts and pastes. Bugger!!! Dam!!! Bugger!!! And I dont think theres any mods around to fix it.

Sorry Soul, fah, Anitram, Dave, etc :reject:

No problem!

Mayhaps only members can create a poll with 30 options, but mods and admins can add additional ones beyond that.

VA USA

I know there are a lot of people here who are from a lot of those countries no one has ticked yet, I'm sure they'll show up sometime if we keep the thread bumped!

J/Jick- The Phillipines
Merc- Denmark
Bammo2- England
FallingStar-Germany
Teehee- Spain
Niamh- Argentina
Bono=Saint- Japan
Lemonboy-Sweden
Mr. LeMon- Hungary
Muggsy- Columbia
Ana- Mexico
Miss-U2- France
My_kite- Portugal
Salome- Netherlands

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Jick- The Phillipines
Merc- Denmark
Bammo2- England
FallingStar-Germany
Teehee- Spain
Niamh- Argentina
Bono=Saint- Japan
Lemonboy-Sweden
Mr. LeMon- Hungary
Muggsy- Columbia
Ana- Mexico
Miss-U2- France
My_kite- Portugal
Salome- Netherlands

:lmao: Thats precisely why I chose the countries I did. I had most of those people in mind.

And Greety from Belgium, Fizz from Wales, Lara from N Ireland, and theres someone from Norway with a big blond Adam afro avatar, tonnes of Dutchies, that bloke from Singapore, and tonnes and tonnes of Canadians :reject:

Last edited:
beli said:

:lmao: Thats precisely why I chose the countries I did. I had most of those people in mind.

And Greety from Belgium, Fizz from Wales, Lara from N Ireland, and theres someone from Norway with a big blond Adam afro avatar, tonnes of Dutchies, that bloke from Singapore, and tonnes and tonnes of Canadians :reject:

Of course you were initially hoping to alienate all the Canadians...we now know your dirty secret hatred of Canadians!

indra said:

Of course you were initially hoping to alienate all the Canadians...we now know your dirty secret hatred of Canadians!
:lmao:

Im sure they will feel isolated after seeing their country added to the bottom after the Anywhere Else option - then there is Canada. lol

Actually, my evil Stepmother is Canadian, forgot about that/her. Havent seen her for years. Maybe it was subliminal :ohmy:

the Netherlands. Sappemeer.

But moving to * somewhere else * is a nice thought.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom