Where are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dr. zooeuss

War Child
So I'm new and haven't signed up, and as far as I can tell, can't add my "location"... so I'll write it here: Austin, Texas (USA)

How about you?

Hello and welcome!!
I am from the west of Ireland but live in London, though am in Oslo half the time with work.

An Cat Gav said:
Hello and welcome!!
I am from the west of Ireland but live in London, though am in Oslo half the time with work.

Ey, Im form Oslo and live here!

Give us a shout if you fancy a pint and some U2 discussion!!

JulioArca said:

Ey, Im form Oslo and live here!

Give us a shout if you fancy a pint and some U2 discussion!!

I was in the centre of Oslo, having a great time, but unfortunately have been moved to the fairly dull suburb of Tranby:-(( central Oslo is still very reachable though.
my email is gavinoabsinth@yahoo.com
by the way sunderland are doing great!! I am a Spurs fan and would love to swap Martin Jol for Roy Keane!

An Cat Gav said:

I was in the centre of Oslo, having a great time, but unfortunately have been moved to the fairly dull suburb of Tranby:-(( central Oslo is still very reachable though.
my email is gavinoabsinth@yahoo.com
by the way sunderland are doing great!! I am a Spurs fan and would love to swap Martin Jol for Roy Keane!

check your mail...

and no, you'll never get Keano!

I'm in Everything You Know Is Wrong and wondering how this thread is related to U2.

Sorry, 18 posts in and there was nothing sarcastic yet. :wink:

dr. zooeuss said:
So I'm new and haven't signed up, and as far as I can tell, can't add my "location".

Yes you can. At the top of the page click on User CP and then Edit Profile and there should be a spot to type in your location.

Re: Re: Where are you?

Bono's Betty said:

Yes you can. At the top of the page click on User CP and then Edit Profile and there should be a spot to type in your location.

Ah, so I can!

Thank you! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom