where are they now?: interland edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FizzingWhizzbees said:
I miss Klaus, he was always one of my favourite FYMers. I wonder if he's planning to come back ever.

Edited to add: Does anyone have his email address or AIM/MSN/Yahoo name? I just tried emailing him through his profile but that didn't work. So if anyone happens to talk to him, please tell him I said hi. :)

I have it somewhere...PM me....

I begged Klaus to stay......he may have changed his mind with time.

Bama and I chat once in a while.....

Arun and I chat once in a while.

I wish they would post more.

not many of my old crew are around. Most moved on during..."the big split" way back about...oh...4 years ago? Heh actually moved on is the wrong way to put it, we were banned for a good long while.

Anyway, hats off to brettig, frogbat, fritzy, river, manda, angie

I was an idiot. I'm sorry and I miss you guys.

Angie, of course I know you still post here. I'm not that big of a silly dope!! hehe

Last edited:
Mad1 has had a few journal entries recently.

AliRose is doing well. She is married now, and I believe she is going to the Minneapolis show in Sept. (she emailed me recently).

brettig, frogbat, fritzy, zooropamanda are all doing well as well. I post at a site that they post at too!

ArunV recently started a thread in Zoo Confessions...and then PM'd me.

People I miss:

HalleluiaHerSheComes and MirrorBall (they are friends..I will e-mail Gina...she is in Law School right now).

yarof/foray

Bev should edit her "x" link :angry:

JessicaAnn said:
Man, this thread brings back memories.

Basstrap, who no longer posts, is alive and well and currently resides in the "X".

He still posts in B&C.

Someone else mentioned it already, but what did happen to U2LA? Camilo was on here all the time around Elevation. Then his site and his postings were gone after that.

What did Wanderer and Bubba do to be banned? or is that confidential? I think I was on my way for a while due to just being a jackass.

Johnny Swallow said:
What did Wanderer and Bubba do to be banned? or is that confidential? I think I was on my way for a while due to just being a jackass.

Oh, how I miss Wanderer!! :sad:
He was definitely my closest buddy at Interference - in fact, we got along so well that we still email each other a few times a week! He's the best...

I miss Zooropamanda's witty posts...

What happened to Bonovista? Is she still with that guy she met here at Interference, Emeraldscorpio?? I remember he moved across the ocean so they could be together... I think that must be Interference's first marriage :heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom