Where are the 555 people?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HTDAAB is released in the Us tomorrow Rono

It was released here today and I thought there'd be more folk
:shrug:

Another record:dance:...........710 users at 1:37pm:dance::dance:
woah, what am I saying... I am on dial-up. I keep getting server busy messages now..............

what do all those guests want, anyway? why on earth would you want to wade through countless fans gushing about how much they love the album? it's too biased an opinion (collectively) to form your own opinion as to whether or not you should buy it if you were undecided about spending that 15 bucks...people post way too fast and incoherently enough that it's impossible to keep up with everything. there were a million and 91 threads for 'vertigo' alone. after 10 minutes you lose your post...you can't find what thread it was in, and after you narrow them down you can't find the page anymore.

IWasBored said:
what do all those guests want, anyway? why on earth would you want to wade through countless fans gushing about how much they love the album? it's too biased an opinion (collectively) to form your own opinion as to whether or not you should buy it if you were undecided about spending that 15 bucks...people post way too fast and incoherently enough that it's impossible to keep up with everything. there were a million and 91 threads for 'vertigo' alone. after 10 minutes you lose your post...you can't find what thread it was in, and after you narrow them down you can't find the page anymore.

I agree. It is sometimes hard when part one of a thread is 15 pages long. I still want to read the Ipod thread but it's like soooo long. It's gonna be a party in hear tomorrow.

It's great that people care so much about U2, but I'm feeling like I was at a party with a few of my close friends and then a couple hundred strangers showed up.

Probably after the album is put out and the furor dies down they'll go away. There's got to be a reason they're all guests.

EDIT: Er, well, I guess it's already been put out. I mean, after the album has been out for awhile.

Last edited:
The first night of the tour will be a nightmare here. No page will load without a 48 minute lag.

See, what you really need to do is find a less popular band to love. Trust me, it's a win-win situation -- the less popular band gets more fans (and more income -- always welcome) and you don't have to wade through huge threads. :D

There are currently 143 members and 289 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 828 on 11-22-2004 at 04:08 PM.

at 7:40 in the morning there are arleady this many ppl online :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom