when's the ole forum turnin' 5?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
it's around now or already happened or soon isn't it? I probably missed it and am embarassing myself, but.. my golly gosh gee it's been a while!

Five? FIVE!!!??

IT"S FIVE!!!????

(insert bleeding nose, shot of caisenema screaming in backseat)

Actually, I think it's a good bit more than five, I can remember seeing Interference at least back around 1998 or so. At least, I think I can.

interference may have existed in 1998, but the forum didnt...

Elvis signed up on 5-22-2000, you'd think he would be the first to sign up since he created the forum.

Chizip said:
Elvis signed up on 5-22-2000, you'd think he would be the first to sign up since he created the forum.
I can't believe that, for five whole months, we couldn't logically have an ATYCLB vs. Pop argument. What the hell did people here talk about?!

I guarantee there was a forum before 22/5/2000, I'm sure of it, I used to lurk back in the day. The 'new' forum (not that different to the 'old' forum) dated from around July 2000, or 2001, I forget which.

yeah, the current version of the forum turned five in may.

(insert shot of kieran bleeding profusely in the backseat)

elvis can correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe that i'm the longest standing "registered" poster here, aside from himself?

not that i'm bragging or anything.

well, maybe i am, i don't really know.

I lurked for months before I registered, because I distrusted registering my information on any website.

It took me another three years before I could trust buying anything online...lol.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom