When's the glory INTERVIEW thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one that i use often on msn where it is sort of freaking out and running in circles. there have been many times when i type :weee: hoping the smiley will show up :laugh: oh and one for this XD I use that waaayyy too much

same q

The MSN Smack smiley would be nice

I would show you guys but MSN is being retarded

same q

Pretty good. Fell asleep in English and was awoken by the fire alarm. Other than that, and the fact that I have to do an essay, it has been a great day :)

same q

Pretty good. No classes today so I got an oil change and did some shopping. I thought about going to the gym ....just thought about it:wink:

same q

I went to Dundee (in Scotland)for a day out today with my mum&friend! We went on the boat which Cpt Scott sailed down to Antarctic!! :hyper: so fascinating!

What's the farthest distance you've travelled in a day?

:ohmy: 800 in a car in one day!!!!

Mind you my answer would be the same distance, only by train to Paris!! :drool:

Out of interest, where did you go on the 800 miles Tiny? :wink:

What's your fav flavour of chocolate? :wink:

Good answer! :lol:

I like milk most and esp with fillings liike strawberry, cramel etc - all the soft stuff :drool:

Do you have an appreciation for wildlife&nature?

I absolutely adore it and had a great time at the beginning of the year when i went up to the Scottish highlands, and saw quite a bit with the most amazing thing being finally seeing a golden eagle flying high above :hyper: :happy:

Same

Absolutely! I live in one of the most beautiful places on earth, and I love taking pictures of nature, etc.

Same q

(Btw, I loved the distance question - the longest I traveled in a day was over 8000 km by plane - damn that was long! :lol: )

furthest traveled in a day was SF to Bora Bora in Tahiti
furthest I drove was 1,000 miles

fave chocolate is white--anything white chocolate I will devour!

I love nature & live near the beach (no 2 sunsets are alike, like snowflakes)

How long do you think you will live?

Yesterday a friend & I were talking about how old we would want to live. If I was in good health I said to my 80's. I would never want to go into a nursing home. What quality of life would that be.

Same Q

I agree with you, Tony....I do NOT want to end up in a nursing home either. Maybe 80 if I have my health. I live life to the fullest now though, one day at a time. :wink:

Same

ooooooh Thora :giggle:

Zoo Station - in the car, in major traffic

same q

Back
Top Bottom