When's the glory INTERVIEW thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was going to say the exact same as you Thora :D i like laughing at silly stuff but i just hate it when some people moan about me squealing or they say something like 'it's not that funny' 'cos i do it lots :mad:

How do you feel about Bono? :sexywink:

Um he's an amazingly gifted human being, an absolute darling, a mega talented song-writer, performer, a down to earth&v funny guy AND he's v.v. v incredibly sexy too!!!! :combust: :faint: :drool:

Same

blind. i would miss music to much to give up hearing. and i see pretty well in my head:wink:

same

Wow, these is a hard one, but I think that I would choose to be blind also. I would miss hearing music, and would rather hear someone's voice in talking, in regards to sign language. I can count my blessings that I did not have a disability as somthing like this.

Same Q

Another tough one Doozer. Diabetes runs in my family, and I have known people who have really bad Asthma, So I would not wish it either on anyone or myself.I guess I would say Asthma, for too many things can go wrong if you have Diabetes. ( I used to give my dad his insulin shots).

Same Q

I've had asthma since I was a child. Sometimes it's a difficult disease, but I'm sure it's not as tough to deal with as diabetes. I wouldn't wish either on anyone.

If you could only live in one type of climate for the rest of your life, what would that be?

As much as I love the snow, I'd have to say a tropical climate as well. Though the way global warming is going Canada may soon be the next tropical resort :wink:

If a ninja and a pirate were in a fight, who would win?

Back
Top Bottom