Whenever you want to know....INTERVIEW thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

susanp6

Blue Crack Supplier
Ok, carrrying on from the last question:

My fav male singers are Bono, George Michael, Elton John&Neil Hannon

Fav female singer?

:ohmy: that's the 1st time i can remember seing you in the interview thread Tiny :wink:

There's tons! Kate Bush, Tori Amos, Charlotte Church, Olivia Newton-John&Debbie Harry are just a few :wink:

Same

Cher :reject: but you all knew that was coming didn't you

If graduated, favorite moment from high school, if not favorite moment from any grade

I hope the advances in technology that is happening right now doesn't totally take all the inter personal interactions that we have every single day. for example with nieghbors, business associates and the like. More and more it seems that we are becoming so individualistic that I think we forget about others not only around the world but right in our own communities.

Same Q

I was gonna say the same as YBOR, I am tired of technology....*throws computer out window

same

I think that people haven't nearly advanced as much as technology has. Most people normally seem so narrow minded to me and it's not good :( I don't think that's going to improve for hundreds of years, unfortunately! :tsk: :shrug:

Are you worried about the state of global warming, etc?

:ohmy: i'm very woried about it! I was watching the ITN news over here in Britain and it's so scary the figures they were coming out with, with lakes in Africa dissapearing while David Attenborough really does seem to take it very seriously so i believe that guy :bow:

Same

Yes & we all should be. It's already having disasterous effects with increases & severity of hurricanes and life-supporting resources, like the lakes in Africa. But, it'll probably take many more years for countries to get motivated enough about it to try to take preventative measures. :(

What is the most fun vacation you've ever taken?

Other than my trip to Europe in 2001 (which was mostly spent going to Queens Univ. in Belfast), I would have to say my first time to Hawaii (Christmas 2003). We spent 2 1/2 weeks on Oahu. :drool: We did all the typical touristy things like Pearl Harbor, Hanauma Bay, surfing on the North Shore, etc., but spent most of the time relaxing on the beach. It was heaven on earth for me! :D

Same q.

Not very but i won't walk under a ladder :yikes: but that might just be partialy due to the idea of not wanting an object to fall on my head! :huh:

Same

Not really. It depends on the situation though.

If you could only drink one beverage for the rest of your life, and it wouldn't affect you in any adverse kind of way, what would that be and why?

Probably tea if i'm being sensible 'cos it's my fav drink that i have a lot! If i was being crazy, i'd say champagne! :drool:

Good question Thora :wink:

Same

iced green tea:drool:

do you like your birthdate? if you could would you switch it to another day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom