Whenever you want to know....INTERVIEW thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool, I don't do well in the heat either...as a matter of fact I was just outside staining a window...its in the 70's but I had to come in because I couldn't stand it..I got all dizzy and grouchy:sad:

same

Cool weather. Just got back from the beach. Over 102 heat indexes each day. Not for me any more!

At the end of a long day, what's your favorite way to kick back and relax?

snowmobile:drool: :drool: its snowmobile heaven up here, never tried a jet ski but it looks like fun:yes:

same

I have no clue and no experience of either object so no idea!

Do you take lots of photos when you go places?

yessssss:yes: I love taking pictures.....except when we went to St. John we DIDN'T take our camera (we were camping and snorkling alot) so we didn't want to break or lose it:headbang: soooo stupid of us:angry:

same

Oh god yes!!!! I go crazy taking pics of everything :drool: Me&my friend took 378 - ish pics in London over 3 days!!!! :ohmy:

Do you like looking at the scenery go by when on a train/bus/car or do you read more?

Depends on the scenery... :wink:

Usually a combination of both... :) But when it's a beautiful scenery, then definitely looking at the scenery!!

Same Q

Definitely by train. Don't get the opportunity where I live anymore though. Best scenery train trips: Florence to Venice, and Lyon to Paris in the snow.

same

I always love looking out at the scenery and whattever else is in view! :wink:

What would your last meal be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom