Whenever you want to know....INTERVIEW thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No but i often check out the meaning of my dreams!

Do you like wildlife?

^ :wink: that's great Dis! I've never seen a moose - that must be amazing! :ohmy:

I love it too! I saw a glimpse of a red squirrel, grouse&i heard a stag but didn't manage to see it! Waited for a while to try&see it but those deer hide well!

Same

Yes! I lived on a small island for a few years, and always saw deer, racoons, wild bunnies and other cool animals. Occasionally there would be a bear.

Have you ever stolen office supplies from your work?

I love the outdoors and all the creatures around. The other day I was sitting under a tree and a deer walked out in behind me. Haven't seen one around here for awhile so that was nice.

EDIT : No I haven't stolen stuff from work. :wink:

Are you frightened by thunderstorms?

I'm a bit frightened by thunderstorms, but lightning absolutely fascinates me.

Are you taking a vacation soon? If so, where do you plan on going?

we are thinking about meeting friends in Las Vegas then driving to my sis in laws place in Montana.

same

susanp6 said:

I love it too! I saw a glimpse of a red squirrel

:shocked: Really? I've never EVER seen a red squirrel! You lucky thing! Are they a lot more common in Scotland then? Seen plenty of deers round here though. I'll never forget when one leapt out of the hedgerow right in front of my Mum's car. :ohmy: They're wonderful animals though.

A vacation? Does a day trip to Whitby count? :wink:

Same q.

Quiet1 :wink: yes, i was v lucky! I saw it for a good few seconds but it disappeared before i could get too close - that was in the highlands of Scotland at the start of this year - you don't see them around Glasgow! I'm going back there, i hope quite soon :hyper: i'll take some nuts and try to get them to come up to us! :cute:

Anyway, to answer the question, yes i'm off to London with my mum next week! :faint: :dance:

Have you ever been to the Edinburgh festival?

Last edited:
I've never been to Scotland

red squirrels? Anyone want some...omg they terrorize everything here..we have a million. Don't get too close susan..they can be nasty....and I mean attack and bite.:yikes: ...my brother had a pet rooster once...red squirrels would hang out in the tree and wait for it too walk under them...then it would dive out of the tree and on to the roosters head:lmao:

ever been bitten by an animal?

Nibbled, not really bit. Aww I'll take the red squirrels. I love 'em. There's a few around here that will hand feed and let me pet them. They're adorable :cute:

What's your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?

yes but not well

have you ever tried to type with your hand asleep (go for it, it's no easy task)

RavenBlue said:
Candy. :giggle: What can I say? I have a sweet tooth!

Do you play golf?

Yes I play golf - I played in school

No I've never tried to type with my hand asleep

What are you doing for this weekend?

I'm going to a birthday dinner then bowling for a friend's b-day tonight. Watching the Edmonton Oilers kick the Carolina Hurricanes to the ice on Saturday. Joint party for my mom's b-day and Father's Day on Sunday. Busy busy busy, but lots of fun! :hyper:

Same q.

I'll be getting ready, packed etc for going to London on Monday :hyper:

Are you afraid of heights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom