Whenever you want to know....INTERVIEW thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well that wouldn't be a problem for me because i don't like most of it, except beer...so beer it is.

Mine were road trips we'd take. Mom always got my sister and I a couple new outfits, new tennis shoes (mostly matching which I didn't like much at the time) and some new thing to keep us busy in the car like color books, books, barbie dolls, toys, etc. and Dad built this platform thing in the backseat so we could lie down or when we had the station wagon we could stretch out on our sleeping bags. Mom always packed kool aid and made sandwiches that were soooo good too. They were great adventures, those car rides!

Same

Being on holiday with my parents and brother - he&i would have a lot of fun&laughs hanging around together! :happy: :heart: i miss his company :sad: :(

Same

I'm gonna go with susan and say the roadtrips as well:hug: always good times

Tiny I had a white bunny I named Snowball as well:yes:

same

I have kind of a tie for best memory:

Going to my grandmother's house - playing in the woods, on the train tracks, in the garden. Her house looked like the garden of eden - flowers and enormous fruit trees were every where.

Playing outside in the evening with my brothers & sister and the neighborhood kids - softball/kick the can, catching lightning bugs & putting them into jars, hide 'n seek, playing singles (Jackson 5, the Osmonds, Bobby Sherman, the Supremes..) on the porch, barbies, weeping willows and crickets.

:happy:

same q

SunBloc said:
I have kind of a tie for best memory:

Going to my grandmother's house - playing in the woods, on the train tracks, in the garden. Her house looked like the garden of eden - flowers and enormous fruit trees were every where.

Playing outside in the evening with my brothers & sister and the neighborhood kids - softball/kick the can, catching lightning bugs & putting them into jars, hide 'n seek, playing singles (Jackson 5, the Osmonds, Bobby Sherman, the Supremes..) on the porch, barbies, weeping willows and crickets.

:happy:

same q

:applaud: excellent! :up: I share all these wonderful memories! Wow, this takes me waaaayyyy back...J5, Osmonds, Bobby Sherman! Good times :yes:

same...come on gang, more good happy memories! Dish them out.

I remember being 8-9 years old sitting in the back of the car...mom was driving and blasting her new Joshua Tree tape:lol: (it was the 80's, the album just came out:crazy: ) I was hooked since then.....funny I remember that:wink: good times:drool:

same

I have so many favourite childhood memories, it's hard to pick one. Maybe I'll write about the others in my journal.

Okay, so here's mine. Road trips to California with my family. We would drive down to CA to visit family and friends over spring break, and go to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, etc. Those were always so much fun! :heart:

Same.

joining this thread again just for fun

fav. childhood memory- playing kickball with all the neighborhood kids in the summer, making bases out of baseball gloves and other items. it would be 9 pm (so late!) but still light and muggy. It was the best feeling in the world when I would kick the ball over a neighbors fence, scoring a homerun.

last thing i ate- handful of popcorn

same q

Star! :ohmy:
my friend started getting this sent to her house, even though they never ordered it, it's addressed to someone they've never even heard of. anyway we read it every friday, horoscopes and nerdy soduko puzzles and all.
as long as you don't take it too seriously, tabloid type magazines are so much fun! :D
:reject:

same

Brave Words and Bloody Knuckles - though I usually buy it for the cd :wink:
Metal Maniacs
Birds and Blooms
Blender
Sing Out!
Canadian Geographic
etc

And yes, sometimes I buy the gossipy magazines as well. Whenever I need a laugh or they have a delicious picture of Simon Cowell in them :wink:

What would you do without the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom