Whenever you want to know....INTERVIEW thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camping out in my friends backyard the last night we're all in town together before we all split up to go to our different colleges :sad:

same q

Spent the week of the 4th at the beach. Saw the best fireworks I've ever seen. The whole trip was great!

same

Last night at dinner. For appy's we had spinach & artichoke dip with tortilla chips. :drool:

What is one thing you would like to accomplish sometime in your life?

:hmm: I've done alot on my list already....I'd really like to be able to stop working for other people and have my own business soon.

same

^awww... That's a good goal to aspire to. :yes:

There'll always be some "thing" I'd like to have. But I guess what really is important for me is to help people, starting with my family.

What is the one dish you eat for dinner WAY too much?

Last edited:
Carek1230 said:
I have take out or fast food waaaayyyy too often. But it's just me and it's hard to cook for One!

same q

I'm in the same boat Carek. It is hard cooking for one person. I usually but a lot of Healthy Choice dinner at the store.
I also eat a lot of brown rice.

The one dish i eat too much of is definitely curry :huh:

Do you cope well with heat?

I'm not too good with the heat, i've been getting used to it now mind you as it's turned out to be a scorcher of a summer but the fact that i have an over- active thyroid gland is horrible - i keep feeling hnot&exhausted :sad:

Would you like to go into space?

I'm totally interested...have always been facinated in space:drool: i would so go if my safety was a sure thing:yikes:

same

susan, you lucky dog! :happy: :applaud: I'm happy to have my U2 ipod, but what I wouldn't do to have autographS and picS (plural) of Bono!

If you had to evacuate your house because of a fire, and had to grab one possession (all the people are out safely already) what would you take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom