Whenever you want to know....INTERVIEW thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Birthdays don't normally bother me
but #35 did for some reason. Now
I'm approaching #50 with much
apprehension.....hope it'll be spent
in Hawaii with a U2 show!

Same Q.........

This thread's popular cos it's so interesting to find out people's views on stuff....a simple as that! :wink:

Ignorant people really bug me and boy do i come across lots of them :|

How much would you be willing to pay for a house, if money was no object?

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Carek you're almost 50!?!?!? Good for you, keep on rocking!! :rockon:

Do you pity ignorant people, or do they annoy you?

Thanks Reg! I know it's only a number and I certainly don't feel anywhere (nor do I LOOK it) near 50!!! I feel about 35!

To the question......if money were no object then I'd probably go for a self designed home on a couple acres of beach or land for a couple million dollars. I'd rather spend money on travel and less on a large home, so it would be something small to suit me perfectly. Boy it's fun to dream, eh?!!! :drool:

susanp6 said:
This thread's popular cos it's so interesting to find out people's views on stuff....a simple as that! :wink:

Ignorant people really bug me and boy do i come across lots of them :|

How much would you be willing to pay for a house, if money was no object?

they bug me too:|

a house? I don't have and have never wanted a huge house...but if that house came with a housekeeper I'd take a sweet place on the beach in the Virgin Islands:drool:

same

I do own my own house and I am happy with it. It just the right size, and I don't think I would want it any bigger.

Now I would love to have a house on the ocean, and would be willling to pay for what ever it may cost..

Do you have to work weekends?

For the most part, no. In Nov & Dec (which are our busiest months) I often work Saturdays, but I appreciate getting paid overtime around the holidays! :D

Same q.

Bob Barker:love:
Monty Hall:love:
Gene Rayburn:love: from Match Game...love that show:wink: Bow chica ow ow ow ow....:lmao:

same

I've never heard of any of those people :huh:

My fav game show hosts are Bruce Forsyth, Des O' Connor and Les Dennis!

Have you ever travelled outside of your own country?

Yes! I'm from Canada, and have lived and travelled in the States and Ireland. I've also visited England, Holland, Belgium, France, Germany and Russia. :drool:

Same q.

I've been to England loads of times(that's if you consider England to be outside of Scotland! :giggle: ) and to Paris and that's it unfortunately :(

Oh and Wales too! :happy:

Same

Probably Titanic

What are your fav museums that you've been to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom