Whenever I see something that has to do with Canada...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I think of Kobi.

Nice pants Kobisan. :lol: :wave:
3357249523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3C5%3A%3D37%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233433%3B54%3C8ot1lsi

I deal with Canadians every day of my life.

I deal with Cnadian drawings every day of my life.

I now deal with the fucking metric system every day of my life.

OHHHHHHHH CCCCAAAAAANNNNNNNNAAAAAAADDDDDAAAAAAAAAA

:banghead:

Yes you do! Are you forgetting I hung out with you in Vegas? :sexywink: eh??

And.. a lot of my clients are Canadian and I talk to them on the phone frequently.

____
:shame: there is no getting out of this one missy

Could you send me some Maple stuff eh?

eh?

eh?

eh?

Just thinking about someone saying that makes me laugh eh.

:lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:help: ME

I am a :crack: head..................:coocoo:

I have never noticed us Canadians saying aboot. I say about just like everybody else. It's you guys south of the border that talk funny. You guys say roof like the sound a dog makes.I guess it depends where in Canada you are. But I know people from all over and we all say it the same way.

Actually, most Canadians I know say it more like aboat or a abowt, and they don't say "eh," they say "hey" (at least in Alberta).

What's this all aboat, hey?

___
:wave: I think Canuck women's accents are sexy

Last edited:
RavenStar said:
I have never noticed us Canadians saying aboot. I say about just like everybody else. It's you guys south of the border that talk funny. You guys say roof like the sound a dog makes.I guess it depends where in Canada you are. But I know people from all over and we all say it the same way.

I think the different roof pronounciations are just personal preference.. I hear people pronouncing it both ways.

My personal favourite Canadian pronounciation is "aboat". :tongue:

I speak to Canadians every day of my life. Even if you are Cnadian - I do not care what you say, to some degree you all say ABOOT.

Trust me.

---much love to our friends north of the border---

Canada makes me think of the ultimate joy Kids In The Hall has brought me over the years. And the fact Canadian comedians are usually funnier than any other(s).

AvsGirl41 said:
Yeah.... :drool: How can one sport have so many hotties...

I always :drool: over men with missing teeth and cool scars.

yummy :| .................:lol:

wannabe said:
Canada makes me think of the ultimate joy Kids In The Hall....

me too. :up:

Last edited:
Arun told me that-
Canada was the 51st state of the USA..but the Queen hasnt told em yet;)

DB9
:dance:

I'll NEVER understand this "aboot" thing people keep talking about. I have never said it, nor have I ever heard another Canadian saying it. As for "abowt" that I can believe...I heard Jaime Sale say it in a few interviews...maybe that's an Albertan thing.

"eh" is just another version of "huh". Like saying, "that sure was good, eh?" but we don't just stick "eh" in just for the sake of saying it!

The weird thing is people tell me *I* have a Canadian accent, even though I don't think I sound any different from any of my American friends. Even some Canadians seem to think I have a slightly Irish sounding accent! I guess it's because I enunciate too clearly, or maybe because I spent 4 years in high school imitating U2 non stop! :laugh:

:shrug:

ouizy said:
I speak to Canadians every day of my life. Even if you are Canadian - I do not care what you say, to some degree you all say ABOOT.
yep. :yes: i sit next to a girl from canada at my night class, and even she said they all say aboot up there, including her. :D

Hey...
I'm Canadian.

And for the record, I do not say 'aboot.' I say 'a-bout.' (Actually, now that I think of it, it DOES sound close to boot)

And I use 'eh' in every second sentence.

Ah me, eh?

KhanadaRhodes said:

yep. :yes: i sit next to a girl from canada at my night class, and even she said they all say aboot up there, including her. :D

She's lying. Where in Canada is she from anyway? newfoundland maybe cause they all talk crazy out there :ohmy:

For the record I've known only one canadian in my whole life who said aboot. she also said ruff instaid of roof.

You guys do know Minnesota isn't part of Canada right?

Last edited:
canada kicks ass

Canada%20Flag.gif

Parliament%20Hill%205.JPG

hello all.

hardly ever coming to interference sucks. much action in life recently-:) and :((but hopefully will be eventually good:))

start new job tommorow. just a block down from the parliament actually:yes: very excited/scared.

i hope to return to full interference presence soon. i miss everyone:)

oh yeah canada kicks ass.

oh, gheto, today i wore my edge jeans and a blue '7' shirt:D

SkeeK said:

You guys do know Minnesota isn't part of Canada right?

:mad: Ya sure, you betcha donchya know?

I've been made fun of for the word "about" in my southern travels....:laugh:

Canadas my buddy...(((((CANADA))))))

Back
Top Bottom