When you were a kid...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
COBL_04 said:
Footy player, astronomer - no joking, always been immensley interested in that stuff.

oooh yeah! I had the astronomer bug for awhile too... even took a year in college for it, but I sucked too much at math. :(

At various stages, I wanted to be either an astronaut, marine biologist, or hockey player. I still have dreams at night about that last one...just of me stick-handling a puck on a huge, nondescript surface. :(

unico said:
I wanted to be a marine biologist. I was friggin obsessed. I recorded every Shark Week, starting with the very first one. I even decorated the tape covers with my own shark drawings. I loved bottle-nosed dolphins too, but for some reason the sharks really fascinated me. I knew all the different kinds. Mako was my favorite!

No doubt we were separated at birth :sad: (I´m a biologist you know :wink: )

Well, I really wanted to be a "Miss Venezuela" but that´s every Venezuelan Girl dream, aside of that I always have dreamed about doing arts, maybe acting or singing or dancing :D

I always wanted to be a race car driver...my heros included Parnelli Jones, Richard Petty and A.J. Foyt but I didn't wanna get caught speeding...so I thought about it and I considered something where I could speed and no one could say anything... :up:

CopBike.gif

Back
Top Bottom