"When You Wasn't Famous"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

If you shout...

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Anybody heard it yet? I've managed to catch the radio edit, and I am able proudly to report that I think the song is the best guilty (VERY guilty, mind you) pleasure I've had since...oh, I dunno...probably "Fit But You Know It." Or maybe "Original of the Species." Whatev.

Oh, yeah.

I'm talkin' 'bout The Streets, y'all. C'mon, bitches. Bring the love. You know you want to.

love it! :up:

so when you try to pull a girl
who is also famous too
it feels just like when you wasn't famous

*shakes booty*

i'm really looking forward to this album.

a grand don't come for free was genius.

lmjhitman said:

a grand don't come for free was genius.

It was so genius as to transcend the very notion thereof. Easily one of my ten favorite albums of the last ten years. Maybe even top five, but that's open to debate.

As for the new album, I'm still skeptical. If Original Pirate Material, which it sounds to be a lot like, was listenable (rather than hyped simply because it sounded somewhat different--and because Skinner's white--in order to satisfy a growing contingent of disenfranchise online critics), then I'll eat my fucking hat. Seriously.

I'm hopeful, though. Though, as the previous album transcended genius, this song transcends stupidity...I can't help but love it. My faith has been at least somewhat renewed, and my reservations at least somewhat mitigated.

I'm glad SOMEBODY likes it!

Back
Top Bottom