When will i see you again in DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
believe it or not kayla other people come to this thread besides you me and just :shh:

:wink: just messing, I had a bad night at work

luckily my boss loves me aout as much as my band director does, and he bought me a milkshake cause of how bad it was tonight

we're a training store, so anyone opening a new Quiznos in our area, have to go to our store for three weeks and learn the ropes. But, this time around, the trainees are worse than ever.

They think they know everything, and they keep telling me that everything i'm telling them is wrong

NOT LIKE I HAVEN'T WORKED AT QUIZNOS FOR TWO YEARS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

anyway, it was worse tonight because we randomly got inspection. We NEVER get inspected in the evening, so it was the first inspection I was apart of, I mean I've been there during inspection, but it was the first one that occured on the shift I was in charge of,

So it was just real bad, cause it sounded like we kept getting dinged for stuff, and I was getting real stressed and then come to find out we got a 99 out of 100 on the inspection

A lot of the time he gives me a hard time cause he thinks it's funny, but yeah for the most part he's a good guy

Back
Top Bottom