When will i see you again in DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
guess what bonos/Alis/Adams hair dresser now knows what a big fan i am:uhoh:and they laughed at me:sad:..my mom was at work and she met these people from ireland and she asked what part they were from and they says Dublin and shes like ohhhh my daughter is upssesed with that band u2 and there like ohhh we do ails, bonos and adams hair soo they ask for my mom for our address and there going to try and get a autograph:hyper:

now im not allowed to get my hopes up but they already are:D

she told them about my cake and my first u2 poster insedent:giggle:and she told them about my blue crack addiction:lmao:

Whyyyyyyyyyy Kevin, why must you keep your private life so secret, and your girlfriend in the shadows....OPEN UP TO THE WORLD ALREADY.....the results are devestating enough as it is

UGh...ok fine I'll stop dreaming of Kevin and move on with lIfe............................

LIAM!!!

sleep well I am departing as well, but I know I won't be on at all today, well maybe by about 11:30

Today is the last last last concert of the school year, I know I said Thursday night was, but that was the last band class concert, tonight is the Jazz band's final show.

I have to be at the high school at noon to start setting up, and i'm pretty sure I won't be leaving, at all, until supposedly 9:30 when it's over, but I also said I'd help break down, which is "supposed" to be only tiil 10:30, but I'm afraid it's gonna take much longer than that

Back
Top Bottom