When was the last time?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
a year and half ago when a nice looking guy bought me a single rose at a bar after I told him "DON'T YOU DARE DO IT!" He almost bought the full basket of roses for me but I talked him out of it. :sigh:

:lol: Now that is funny. Maybe you should put that in the how to flirt thread (or how not to!) :lol:

I think I did years ago from the company I work for. At one time they gave out a plastic rose to an employee on their year anniversary. So it wasnt real, so not sure if that counts. They dont do it any longer. Now that I think about it my last girlfriend gave me a carnation one time at Valentines Day also. That was 6 years ago. I got a carnation and a card, she got a dozen roses, card and a nice dinner. Fair exchange? :lol: Its not a contest though, but still kind of funny. (thought that counts, right?)

On the whole though I dont think guys get flowers much if at all. Girls seem to appreciate them more anyway. They seem to be a nice thing to perk up your significant others day when you just give them one out of nowhere for no reason. I guess that is one thing I miss about being in a relationship, doing those fun kind of things.

I bought my girlfriend 3 roses on our 3 month 'anniversary', one for each month, and there was even a letter attached. The last line was "All I want is you." (That's one of those 'our song' sort of things.)

Aren't I great!:wink:

Other than the flowers that came in for my mum's funeral this spring, it's been a while (and I think I bought the last batch).

Totally off the subject...LostAtMoon, my cat (Maddie), LOVES the animated people in your sig. She she doesn't want me to scroll away from it!

Back
Top Bottom