When member icons take over the world!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PopMartian33107

Acrobat
Thi is an interesting topic. You know those member icons everyone has, on the top of their screen? Well, my mind automatically registers that that must be what the person looks like. Weird, yes, but it's true.

Here's a few examples. I imagine ZeroDude to look EXACTLY like The Fly from the HMTMKMKM video, and Mullen4Prez I expect to be another Larry Mullen Jr. Axver looks like, of course, a young Edge, at least in my warped little mind.

But here's the weird one...I like you Diane L., you're a nice person, so don't take this to heart. Since I've never seen a photo of yourself, I imagine you looking like a female version of Adam Clayton! :D

Anyone else have this same problem? Anyone out there who imagines me looking like a giant, floating hand? ;) Just asking...

Can you see me?

-Genesis, Behind The Lines

MrsSpringsteen said:
Irvine's is Jude Law, and he looks exactly like him :yes:

I admit I like looking at it

Actually, I think that's really a picture of him now. He changed it. :sexywink:

I guess that means that I look plastic?

Melon

MrsSpringsteen said:
Irvine's is Jude Law, and he looks exactly like him :yes:

I admit I like looking at it

me too. he freaked me out when he had britney up there.

as for my avatar... :der:

i try to conceal my horns in real life, with varying levels of success.

:sexywink:

That's really me (on the left, with Ewen on my right) in my avatar.

Meeting all those Interferencers transformed me from a plaid sheep to a small, bespectacled brunette.

The poodle with devil horns, obviously.

Anyone remember SkeeK's advertisement with the dogs having sex? I only remember its existence and not what it was about... If I recall, though, it got one of his threads closed.

PopMartian33107 said:

Anyone else have this same problem?

since day 1. it's the reason i get so confused when someone changes their avatar.

iluvlarrymullen (aka jay, shannie, shannon, slut-whore, and a variety of other names) has had the same avatar since forever, and i imagine that she actually looks like a shadowy blue larry even though i know what she looks like.

I look like a 21 year old Bono. :|

I hate it when 2 or more people have the same avatar. I have an image in my mind and then their clone appears! :mad: I can't have 2 people being the same, it's wrong!

blueeyedgirl said:
I hate it when 2 or more people have the same avatar. I have an image in my mind and then their clone appears! :mad: I can't have 2 people being the same, it's wrong!
this is why i stay away from the avatars we have here. all the really good ones are already taken by someone else and i wouldn't want to be confused with them or vice versa.

no one can have the same avatar as me cuz i took this picture myself. :D

Back
Top Bottom