"When Lawn Sprinklers Attack 3" Wednesday on the FOX Network

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick said:
I bet it wasn't a froggie sprinkler!!!!

Oh yes, the innocence of early last summer! Naked Froggie sprinkler parties:drool:

I have pictures of lilly white asses and thingys too:drool: :drool:

*wants to post them

Brings back memories of 14karat showers:scream:

once again, shall i ask, or just nod and smile?

am i the only one who takes the bait on these?

Stories for Boys said:
*asks* what happened?

They are messing with me, but we all got naked and ran around my rich buddy's back yard. The froggie sprinkler sprayed all of our flesh from the lilly whites to the bronze. My rich buddy bought the Lemon from Paul McGuinness and Principle Mgmt. It was the "bar" and we had naked "mermaid" barmaid\tender inside the lemon.

Thats all I can say right now........

:rolleyes:

i'd hate it if one of you slipped and landed in a precarious position on that sprinkler...that'd leave a mark ;) :lol:

Well, y'all can see the whole ordeal Wednesday night on FOX, followed by "World's Greatest Magic Tricks Gone Wrong 2" (the one where they tragically mess up sawing the girl in half).

Basically, it was the end of a long day of lawn maintenance and landscaping. The grass looked great but it needed water. I don't have in-ground sprinklers in my back yard, so I run the waterhose with 2 sprinklers attached to it and have to move it to the other side of the yard after a few minutes.

Usually, I can do this without turning off the valve on the house, simply by bending the waterhose. Saturday, it disagreed with this plan. So the sprinkler, set for full rotation at maximum distance, turned on me like an angry rattlesnake, and treated me like a rioting hippie at a Grateful Dead concert when the SWAT team and fire department decide to "cool everybody off."

I had planned instead to cool off with a beer after moving the sprinkler. Instead I was dunked, drenched and drowned full blast and fully clothed (I didn't have my swimmy trunks on like a kid jumping in the sprinkler).

I mowed my parents' lawn yesterday, but decided to skip the watering process.

~U2Alabama

Ah, yes. Another classic thread deserving of the five star rating.

With all due respect for your discomfort, Bama, that story was hilarious.

z edge said:
hahaha
you are seriously going to be on tv?

Since you obviously missed it the first time:
Well, y'all can see the whole ordeal Wednesday night on FOX, followed by "World's Greatest Magic Tricks Gone Wrong 2" (the one where they tragically mess up sawing the girl in half).

Mr Bama, fill me in on what happens. We dont get viewing like that. There is no time slot between "When viscious and deadly snakes attack due to provocation from our own Steve Earle" and "Australia's funniest home videos special: Japanese tourists and drop bears [see Koala's]"

Will they re-enact this scene? Will they use an out-of-work-desperate-for-peak-time-actor who looks nothing like you?
Will you be interviewed in a carefully orchestrated scene in your living room or other place of relaxation, sipping a beer (Bud is your preference right?) and recount with flourish your brush with H2O and garden accessories?

Angela Harlem said:
Will they re-enact this scene? Will they use an out-of-work-desperate-for-peak-time-actor who looks nothing like you?
Will you be interviewed in a carefully orchestrated scene in your living room or other place of relaxation, sipping a beer (Bud is your preference right?) and recount with flourish your brush with H2O and garden accessories?

It was live footage taped by some pervert with a video camera. They asked for an interview but I refused as I was saoking wet, embarassed, and in a bad mood. And I switched from Bud to Michelob Light about 18 months ago.

~U2Alabama

Back
Top Bottom