When is your meatloaf night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Malone

The Fly
Every true american has a meatloaf night. what night is your meatloaf night?

:barf: Thank GOD my grandma is too fragile to cook her nasty, overbaked, dry Dutch meatloaf. I haven't had meatloaf since....like the school cafeteria in grade school.

Last edited:
angelordevil said:
And I thought this was about Meatloaf...the singing kind. :mad:

no, if that were the case, every night would be meatloaf night

I used to make a mighty fine meatloaf. Never dry, always tasty. :)

I have a great recipe for meatloaf. We :heart: it. :drool: I usually either do it on Saturdays or on weekday holidays that I have off that my boyfriend has to work on, so he can come home to a special dinner.

I know this sounds like "old people" food--but I make a meatloaf stuffed with broccoli & cheese & then covered in a mushroom gravy. :drool:

randhail said:
Done right meatloaf is top notch. Done wrong it's downright awful.

Agreed. My mom made nasty meatloaf when I was a kid, and it scared me away from it for quite awhile. I've had mixed results with it on my own. I have a pound of ground turkey breast in my freezer. One day later this week or at the beginning of next week, I might try a turkey meatloaf based on this recipe I saw on the Food Network the other day. I like lots of grated veggies (onion, zucchini, carrot, etc.) in mine to keep it moist. I also have heard that oats are a better binder than bread crumbs and won't dry out as much.

(I'm a cooking dork :reject: )

omg..I used to scream everytime my mom would make meatloaf when I was little:barf:

but now I make it for my husband:crack: and actually enjoy it....I have a killer recipe:drool:

Bono's Doll said:
I know this sounds like "old people" food--but I make a meatloaf stuffed with broccoli & cheese & then covered in a mushroom gravy. :drool:

OMG!!!:love: will you marry me?:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: meeeee want that!

I rarely eat meatloaf but my mom makes it really good with spices, and lots of cheese baked inside :drool:

Back
Top Bottom