When does an oldie......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

financeguy

ONE love, blood, life
...become boring, cliquish and predictable?

And what precise stage does an oldie move from the state of being a mature, experienced poster, knowledgeable in the ways of the 'Interference community' (and I use that phrase, dear friends, in the WIDEST possible sense, a sense wider in fact than Pamela Anderson's legs on her wedding night) to the state of wanting to oppress newbies, discriminate against them and hunt them down mercilessly with big sticks, AND thereafter, sadly yet inevitably, to the state of being a sad old git who really should just be taken out into the backyard and shot, thereby providing a tasty meal for newbies to feast on? Like Eeyore the donkey.

Is it after 70,000 posts and seven years?

Is it after 100,000 posts and fifteen million years?

Is it after seven million zillion posts and and a time so long the entire universe, in and of itself, would blushingly collapse, into a VORTEX, in and of it's own making, just contemplating it????

What do you think, hmmmmm?? WHAT???

Come hither dear friends and contemplate the remorseless march of time!!

Yours from the 'funny' farm,

financeguy

[This is a joke, don't be a boring b***** and take this post seriously, cos it's just a bleedin' joke, alri'?]:wink:

I would like to thank Tom Baker for suggesting the word 'vortex' in the above.

Last edited:
bonosgirl84 said:
hey financeguy

has anyone ever told you how clever you are?

cuz they was lyin'

If Tom Baker ever hears about dis he will not be happy....

Just lie back and dream of England, girl, lie back and dream of England......I do, all the time.

[Meanwhile, in another galaxy, far away, the Grebulons plot......]

Yippie yippie ah ya yay,

I've got to crucify some body today

And I don't care what you wanna say

So come on an tell me twice

(With apologies to Shaun Ryder and the Happy Mondays)

barbeque

but i started to feel sick so i just put a frozen cube of mac and cheese in the microwave. that'll help. it should be ready in twelve minutes.

:angry:

The sad thing is, and I really do mean sad, in all possible and permissible meanings of the word, that crap, and indeed, crapulent that this thread is, it is better than 95.123412% of the crapulent crap that gets posted on what I will indulgently call 'the' 'lemonade' 'stand' (and I use the word 'the' and 'lemonade' in the schwmidest possible sense, given that I have yet to be served a single lemonade here, nor even, riddle ye this, being offered the smallest shniff of lemonade, to
wit, a drink of the lemon variety, and moving swiftly on (aha, onwards and upwards, dear friends, and once again, I am being indulgent, forgive me)

I indulgently beseech your craving, Mr Jones!
Amen!

It's actually a bit funny at this point, 'cos I had something to say and I completely forgot what it was.

Back
Top Bottom