When do U think a person looks/is vulgar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
To me:
-When they scratch their ass in public and men... well you know :shame:
-When women wear see-thru blouses WITHOUT A BRA!!!! :barf:
-When women show off to much cleavage
-People who make out heavily at the cinema
-When people fart/belch loudly and they laugh at it :|
-People who wear too much perfume/cologne :barf:
-People who are rude to others and are proud for being like that
-People who think the word 'archive' is pronounced 'arshive'

:tsk:

When people scratch themselves in public in private places
When people take off their clothing in public if that is not their profession
When men lewdly gawk and objectify women
When people talk about sex explicitly in public when many people can hear it.

HelloAngel said:

When people take off their clothing in public if that is not their profession

:lol:

sorry, that was just really funny

movies? i've got a million if you just want to talk about people in the movie theartres:

--the people who bring their kids and their kids kick your seat.
--senior citizens who seem to have left their hearing aides at home and feel the need to loudly ask each other what's going on in the film
--teenagers who are using the theatres as a place to hang out and talk
--people who literally put their feet on your HEAD and then appologise, removing their feet to the back of your chair anc get offended when you tell them to get them off your seat completely
--people who noisily chomp on popcorn
--people who heckle the movie. like the people on the screen can HEAR you...
--people who get bored or something with the movie and see if they can get popcorn to get stuck on other people's hats
--people who can't handle simple plotlines and need to ask questions very 2 seconds
--people who sing along to popular songs when they're used in a movie
--people who have seen a movie an unhealthy number of times and are quoting every line (it's bad enough when this happens while you're watching something at home, but it's REALLY bad when it's in the theatres)
--that really big guy who sits in front of you when you're little (or if you're not that tall as an adult)
--having a really annoying short person behind you who kicks your seat when you sit with your head above the top of the back of your chair

and there's more...trust me there's more

bonosloveslave said:
Movies: People who don't turn their cell phones off, even when they put a reminder up :tsk:

(ok, so not really *vulgar*, but super annoying)

yeah them too, i can't beleive i forgot them

how about people who have nelly--"hot in here" on their cell phone which goes off 4 times during a calc exam??

men who scratch or "adjust" themselves in public

public nose picking

chewing with your mouth open

women who just don't seem to care that their nipples are poking people in the eyes and then say "what the hell are you looking at" if someone stares

girls in low-rise pants who show their butt cracks and/or entire thongs when they sit down or bend over to pick something up

people who cough or sneeze into their hands and then touch something that the general public also has to touch

cell phones in restaurants and movie theaters

people who talk on their cell phones while they are in line at a store, completley ignoring/disregarding the cashier

people who feel the need to use profanity just for the sake of using it...when I curse, its always for a good reason, dammit

I'm sure I could think of like 100 more, but I'll stick to my short list for now :D

I hate cell phones too.

I think its vulgar and annoying when people take photographs in an opera house whilst performance.

But I like when ladies show their panties, martha. :D :evil:

HelloAngel said:

When people talk about sex explicitly in public when many people can hear it.

god i hate that. I walked into a resturant yesterday with my friend and her mom and while passing some women waiting to be sat all I hear is "KY Jelly" :barf: some people have no class whatsoever.

elevatedmole said:
I just hate phones. :mad:

yeah i hate all kinds of phones, i just hate cell phones more cos they travel

and how do you NOT laugh at someone who's got some kind of hands-free phone ear plug thing and they're talking to someone while wqalking down the sidewalk?

I agree with the talking explicitly about sex in public for all to hear...keep it to yourself and the one you are doing it with.

Girls who wear low rise pants and their thongs show way too much...dont need to see it.

People who chew with their mouth open or arent finished chewing what is in their mouth open for another bite with food still there...Ew!

When people throw tantrums and yell in public because they think that will help them get what they want when all they are actually doing for themselves is looking increadibly stupid.

People who insist on walking around in stores on their cell phones carrying on a conversation and will not get out of your way.

ILuvLarryMullen said:

god i hate that. I walked into a resturant yesterday with my friend and her mom and while passing some women waiting to be sat all I hear is "KY Jelly" :barf: some people have no class whatsoever.

She was telling a story about how a little kitty got its head stuck in a drain pipe. And the Firemen had a special lubricant they used to get the kittys head unstuck.

Don't you like stories where everything comes out ok in the end?

Last edited:
I loathe people spitting in public, I think it is absolutely disgusting also any kind of snorting or hacking of bodily fluids YUCK! :yuck:

-spitting. Some guy nearly spit on my ankle once as he was walking. I was so shocked, I didn't say anything...and of course it's never happened again so I could yell at the person.

-coughing without covering your mouth...a guy who sits behind me in class is constantly snorking and coughing *on my back*
Shudder...

-kicking someone's chair, or stretching their feet out so far that they are touching your feet. (The guy mentioned above does this when he's not coughing.)

-anyone who wears too tight of clothes, leaving nothing to the imagination. (And then get put out when people stare.)

-eating in a class (or place of business) And I don't mean eating some candy or drinking some water. I mean, pulling out your bag of McDonalds and chomping away during a lecture!

-butting in front of a line...happens every day when I try to catch the train. :mad: Just as bad are the people who are "too cool" to wait in line, so they sit or stand super far away but make sure they butt and get on first!

-people who yell things out of cars when you are walking or rollerblading

when a man stares down at your chest when you are trying to have a professional conversation about investing.
I know what you mean, (not the investing part but otherwise) I can't stand it when you are trying to have a conversation with a man and all of a sudden you realize they aren't making "eye contact", then again I have been distracted during a conversation with a guy and ended up looking at his crotch (but it was because he had some kind of cat hair or something on his pants) I was so embarrassed I had to tell him - as I had been caught - he laughed and asked me to remove it, of course I declined (after a moments hesitation :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom