When did Ashlee Simpson go insane?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to admit she's a bit of a guilty pleasure for me. I always thought she was cuter than her sister, though she looks a bit more generic now with the nose job.

Her first couple albums aren't as horrid as they should be.

lazarus said:
Her first couple albums aren't as horrid as they should be.

In another scary time-warp continuum, I am again agreeing with lazarus on a musical opinion. :wink:

That "I didn't steal your boyfriend" song from her last album was isnanely catchy.

I've only heard this new song once and it didn't do much for me, but maybe it's a grower.

I usually reserve judgment on most of these pop singers until I see if they can actually perform their stuff live (aka, if they actually have any talent and it's not just studio magic).

SNL and her subsequent Bowl halftime show pretty much cleared that up for me.

I worried this was going to hurt when I opened the thread and found a link to one of her videos. I was right. :banghead: Anyone got a rusty icepick I could puncture my eardrums with? :sad:

(A million cool points to BEB for the thread title, though. :up: :up: :lol: )

corianderstem said:

In another scary time-warp continuum, I am again agreeing with lazarus on a musical opinion. :wink:

That "I didn't steal your boyfriend" song from her last album was isnanely catchy.

I've only heard this new song once and it didn't do much for me, but maybe it's a grower.

Autobiography title track FTW.

Back
Top Bottom