When are you gonna die?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It told me not to leave the house today....

:sad:

WTF! I put in my real data and received 2024....

I tweaked my weight 45 lbs. and it only gave me one more year! BS..I'm gonna stay fat and have fun!!! :hyper:

I guess this is my Farewell Tour....

Last edited:
yea... when i pumped in sadistic i was dead in 10 years.

that BMI is bogus also... i know i've packed on some extra weightage in the past couple of years... but for shits and giggles i pumped in my body weight when i was playing basketball in college and in the best shape of my life, and it still said i was subject to health risks.

Don't put too much stock into these results.....they pretty much only ask if you smoke. But if you don't smoke, but parasail often, have a minor crack habit, cross the street w/o looking way too often, ride motorcycles w/o a helmet etc, you will still live until you are 98.

normal: Wednesday, March 20, 2058 (74)

optimistic: Tuesday, April 19, 2078 (94)

pesimistic: Thursday, February 5, 2043 (59) :sad:

sadistic: Saturday, March 20, 2021 (37) :ohmy:

Numb1075 said:
Don't put too much stock into these results.....they pretty much only ask if you smoke. But if you don't smoke, but parasail often, have a minor crack habit, cross the street w/o looking way too often, ride motorcycles w/o a helmet etc, you will still live until you are 98.

:yes:

Wednesday October 27, 2066....I'll be 90 years old and dancing on tables! (until I slip off and die!)

Add cantankerous centenarian to my list of things to be before I die of extreme old rage.

Yep but if i become happy for the resT of my life then my new lucky day will be

Sunday, December 26, 2077

I'll be 97 years old. comon someone give me lots of money! that will make me happy! Ill make it all worthwile i promise. I sing and dance to mysterous ways and december 25 2007@

Normal: Tuesday, June 1, 2060

Pessimistic: Thursday, April 24, 2036

Sadistic: Friday, June 2, 2023

Optimistic: Friday, July 2, 2083

Back
Top Bottom