When a Bolton Loves a Sheridan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Girl1978

Blue Crack Addict
How is Michael Bolton supposed to live without Nicollette Sheridan? Apparently, he's not.

The "When a Man Loves a Woman" singer popped the question to the Desperate Housewives star over the weekend in the Bahamas, Sheridan publicist Nanci Ryder confirmed to E! News.

Sheridan, 42, and Bolton, 53, who dated for several years in the 1990s, rekindled their romance last year, after Sheridan called off her engagement to actor Niklas Soderblom in October.

In January, Bolton hinted to the New York Daily News that the couple was considering taking their relationship to the next level.

"Nicollette and I are very serious about each other," Bolton said. "I am very committed. It is a very special time in my life. I have a good feeling about the future."

Sheridan was previously wed to Harry Hamlin from 1991 to 1993. She has also been linked to Leif Garrett, whom she met when she was 15 and dated for six years.

Bolton was married for 15 years to Maureen McGuire, with whom he has three daughters. The couple divorced in 1990.

:applaud: They seem like they make a good couple, and they dated before, then broke up and have been back together so they should know one another well enough. Good for them!

MrsSpringsteen said:

I saw her a few months back on The View and man oh man, she was. She came across as being WAY too stuck on herself.

Yea supposedly his kids really don't like her or the way she treats him. It's kind of cool that they rekindled their love but I wonder if she is just doing it for publicity. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom