What's Your True Colour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
I am black!
black.gif

lol!! Am I the only one that think she looks like the Fly?

Take your test at--> http://www.emode.com/color/

Green

You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum ? reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!

green.gif

brown checkin in here y'all.

brown_s.gif

gah, i look stupid!

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

You're blue ? the most soothing shade of the spectrum. The color of a clear summer sky or a deep, reflective ocean, blue has traditionally symbolized trust, solitude, and loyalty. Most likely a thoughtful person who values spending some time on your own, you'd rather connect deeply with a few people than have a bunch of slight acquaintances. Luckily, making close friends isn't that hard, since people are naturally attracted to you ? they're soothed by your calming presence. Cool and collected, you rarely overreact. Instead, you think things through before coming to a decision. That level-headed, thoughtful approach to life is patently blue ? and patently you!

------------------
Don't take offense
Better make amends
Rip it all to shreds and let it go

You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver.

hooray.....

Carrie, your true color is Brown!

You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver.

------------------
I can scream as loud as your last one, but I can't claim innocence.

Blue

blue.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

red_s.gif

Your color is red, the color of racy sportscars, blushing cheeks, and luscious roses. Red symbolizes passion, romance, and love. So, since you're ruled by red, you probably trust your feelings more than your brain and tend to act spontaneously.

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

I'm orange...the same as Daimond?? There must be some mistake...
wink.gif

orange.gif

You're a bold, confident orange. A warm, powerful color that indicates a strong, welcoming personality, orange is the mark of people who are social and extroverted by nature. Vibrant, with an upbeat attitude, you have a bright, inviting demeanor. Energetic and fun-loving, you're a real friend-magnet. Your easy charm and unassuming manner make you the sort of person people want to meet and get to know better. Well-rounded and fun to be around, you enjoy helping others, so it's no surprise that orange also symbolizes attraction. Orange is an extraordinary color ? for an extraordinary person.

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
I'm orange...the same as Daimond?? There must be some mistake...
wink.gif

orange.gif

You're a bold, confident orange. A warm, powerful color that indicates a strong, welcoming personality, orange is the mark of people who are social and extroverted by nature. Vibrant, with an upbeat attitude, you have a bright, inviting demeanor. Energetic and fun-loving, you're a real friend-magnet. Your easy charm and unassuming manner make you the sort of person people want to meet and get to know better. Well-rounded and fun to be around, you enjoy helping others, so it's no surprise that orange also symbolizes attraction. Orange is an extraordinary color ? for an extraordinary person.

Ms Sweetest-
I found it peculiar that 'sexy' was not included in our description.
Your take?
jk

Diamond

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Carrie, your true color is Brown!

lmao
yeah my name and my color!!
smile.gif

awwww i like it!

And you always gather all of the facts before
coming to a timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're
constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by
reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece
of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend
to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open
to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a
brown at heart.

------------------
She never really belonged to me

U2 Take Me Higher
Macphisto's Mansion

orange.gif

whee i'm extraordinary!
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom