what's your SOCCER team?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by MissZooropa:
IFK G?teborg, Sweden
smile.gif

They will fight their way back to the top of the European teams.

Can you post a picture of their "kit"?

Why aye man! Im wi' the Toon Army, man!

Howay the lads! Newcastle Utd Rules and *in a real rant* I HATE, HATE ABSOLUTELY HATE MAN UTD!

Ok Im calm Im calm!

biggrin.gif

dougal

Well I'm amazed that noone else has mentioned the mighty Brentford FC
wink.gif

Now we've reached the Division 2 play-off finals (winners of which get promoted to Divison 1 for all those who don't know about the play-offs) I expect a mass of ppl will be jumping on the Brentford bandwagon too
biggrin.gif

------------------
Tanya

Being one can be great but respecting differences can be greater. - Bono in Belfast, August 26, 1997

Hi Bonovation!

So you are a Brentford fan eh? They are up against Stoke in Cardiff on 11th May which should be a cracker of a match! Hope Brentford wins!

Dunno if you know this but Brentford has apparently some illustrious names among its fans... Recently, I read an article in London Evening Standard saying that Brentford's former chairman who now runs a very very popular eaterie Dan Tana's over in LA or Hollywood has people like Cameron Diaz, Jack Nicolson, James Wood talking about the club all the time....

Heres what Dan Tana said to the paper "Girls like Cameron and Drew [Barrymore] and boys like James Woods and Jack Nicholson talk about the club all the time," Tana told the London Evening Standard. "It's a restaurant where Brentford fans across Hollywood can come to talk about the game." Jerry Seinfeld, George Clooney and John Cusack are regular diners there and quite possibly Brentford fans."

Not bad for a small club eh?
smile.gif

dougal

Originally posted by dougal55:
Hi Bonovation!

So you are a Brentford fan eh? They are up against Stoke in Cardiff on 11th May which should be a cracker of a match! Hope Brentford wins!

Dunno if you know this but Brentford has apparently some illustrious names among its fans... Recently, I read an article in London Evening Standard saying that Brentford's former chairman who now runs a very very popular eaterie Dan Tana's over in LA or Hollywood has people like Cameron Diaz, Jack Nicolson, James Wood talking about the club all the time....

Heres what Dan Tana said to the paper "Girls like Cameron and Drew [Barrymore] and boys like James Woods and Jack Nicholson talk about the club all the time," Tana told the London Evening Standard. "It's a restaurant where Brentford fans across Hollywood can come to talk about the game." Jerry Seinfeld, George Clooney and John Cusack are regular diners there and quite possibly Brentford fans."

smile.gif

dougal

I guess the $hould $how their $upport!!

Good luck Brentford!

Good luck Tanya!

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

Originally posted by dougal55:
Hi Bonovation!

smile.gif

dougal

LOL! I read that a little while ago...who would be believe a little ol club like the Bees would have such fame in its fan club ranks....tho I haven't seen Cameron or Jack on the terraces this season lol

I have my tickets for Cardiff (or will have tomorrow)...looking forward to it. I was so pleased for Stoke when they got past Cardiff. It will be a very tight game...I think after this game I will def need to seek out my old therapist and get some help
smile.gif
....its all been way too emotional
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the support
smile.gif

And thanks to you too raffie, remember, next birthday you're getting a Brentford Shirt in the post....throw out that old bayern shirt and wear the red & white with pride
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Bonovation:
Thanks for the support
smile.gif

And thanks to you too raffie, remember, next birthday you're getting a Brentford Shirt in the post....throw out that old bayern shirt and wear the red & white with pride
biggrin.gif

Can I use Bayern on saturday and Brentford on Sunday?

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

Rep Of Ireland (Bring on England and we'll show them)
Cetic (league champs yet again, 100+ points lol@rangers)
Chelsea(I hate man U sooooooooo much)

France because i was there during Euro 2000 and the people were so much fun and i will play for them someday...i will and either Celtic or Real Madrid club wise.......believe me, im not on the bandwagon..Zidane is my hero.

------------------
Zinedine Zidane is my hero!

cass said:
joga bola joga bola jogador
nessa tarde bonita pra te ve joga
homen gol joga bola jogador

**cass passes the ball to Brasil**

Okay cass, you called, here I am.
Mine used to be among Brazilian?s greatest ones...nowadays it sucks, but oh well, I tend to be loyal. It?s Internacional de Porto Alegre. :sad:

i am sooooo late coming to this thread! i'd been wondering where all the WC threads went!

anywho, my favorite team to win the WC has to be Argentina!!

of course, i want my own country to do well, but as i stated before we probably have a ways to go before we bring home the cup! USA!USA!USA!

how about the result against Portugal!! :yes:

National team - POLAND & Italy

Poland League - Widzew

Serie A - AC Milan
Primiera Division - Valencia
Premier League - Liverpool
Bundesliga - Schalke 04

Back
Top Bottom