What's Your Sign

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What's Your Sign?

• Aries

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Taurus

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Gemini

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cancer

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Leo

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Virgo

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Libra

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Scorpio

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Sagittarius

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Capricorn

• Aquarius

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Pisces

• Total voters
i am leo hear me roar

Tech said:
There doesn't seem to be many Leo's in this place:ohmy: :eyebrow: :D

The egos and manes on the few make it seem like lots and lots! :silent: :D

typos, big rave, the lot ..young larry will be deserving of a cake very soon

Taurus
cusp

I love the stars, they have been particularly beautiful this week. I have the ceiling of my bedroom covered in glow in the dark stars in the shape of my favourite constellations( theSpaceship Enterprise is zooming through too. It was once the boys room.)
The stars in the background at the end of "electrical storm" video clip instantly reminded me of my ceiling:heart: another reason I really really really really really really love that clip(oh I had the funniest thing happen regarding the bath tub in that clip and my other favourite "sign"...PEACE happen yesterday. I wanna scan a pic make a bath tub thread.:laugh: Gustovox is in it too.
Me , my childhood Anglican minister , my first high school sweetheart, my neighbour's son, some horrible bloke we won't mention,and Shay Given (yay Shay) all share a birth day. (I have told of the other birth day coincidences, my son, my 2 best friends, I also realised another significance about that date yesterday, U2 related, it shook me up, but is sweet too)
I also think the fact :bono: :heart: and I are both:mac: Taureans
is very very:cool:
Short answer? i try..........Taurus
(are they known for long-windedness? YES!!! It would seem so .Reverend Doak told a long story and Bono likes a chat at times..... It was written... not my fault at all.
Peace sign 2U:kiss:

Last edited:
Screaming Flower said:

that's really scary angie. when translated, maybe it does in fact mean that pisces rule. although it frightens me that we are the same sign.

:scream:

:wave:

Ok, this is not even funny anymore. I thought all this would be gone away this morning when I woke up.

Does anybody have a clue how I can fix this?
I spoke to the IT nerd hubby last night and he suspects there is some kind of property sharing going on, or something. Ie, whenever an address is generated to specifically link to a smilie I made, somehow, someone else in the world is getting the same address. How it keeps updating live here who the hell knows. Sorry also for highjacking this thread, but I did not write that, and am not happy that these smilies I did make, keep changing and updating themselves, especially when they are irrelevant swearing.

I am not game to go in and bother with that screwed up generator site anymore.

Hi Baby, i've missed you!

I'm a libra. Couple days from being a Virgo, just like my baby! :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom