What's your sign?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow!

OzAurora said:
I'm a libran and actually my birthday (here in Aussie time) is exactly in two months time- silver jubilee for me this year:)

Hey, I just checked your profile, 'cause you said you were a Libra, and so am I-your birthday is the day after mine!

Mine's October 6th, just so the rest of the people here know.

Cool. :).

Angela

I can't even decide which sign I am!

I'm on the Virgo/Libra cusp thing. More of a Virgo peronality-wise, I think, but indecisive like a Libra.

Gemini
the two naked twins

I remember the one time I actually read one of these was last year when it told me I would meet somebody very special on may 27...
which was...

the exact date I would attending my first ever U2 concert

I didn't meet the girl of my dreams
I didn't really meet Bono or Edge though I was just a couple feet away from them when I was trying to get an autograph

Sept 21st

virgo2.jpg

Scorpio
It's the Scorpion which symbolizes Scorpios, and it's no accident.
The curiosity of Scorpios is immeasurable, which may be why they are such adept investigators. These folks love to probe and know how to get to the bottom of things. The fact that they have a keen sense of intuition certainly helps.
So true!
Right Larry?:D

pisces. today's horoscope:

Please don't take other people's aggressions too personally today, dear Pisces. And also, don't be surprised if people come at you in too harsh of a manner. More than likely, this attitude has more to do with them than with you. The best thing to do is use their arrogance and strong nature as a lesson. Perhaps you yourself need to adopt a more aggressive tone. Today is not a day to sit back and be passive. If you do so, you might get completely trampled by the steam engine that is headed your way.

:|

Keeping things in balance today might be tricky, Megan, since your instinct may be gravitating towards a loving, fanciful, peaceful situation. Yet, there is a harsh warring force that is working directly against this position. Beware of this powerful energy that is quite self-centered and courageous. Stick with the things you know and don't stoop down to others people's energy if it does not sit right with you.

:confused: :sad:

great astrology site with in-depth forecasts, but of course these things are always somewhat limited without your own individual birthchart; still, this one stands out from the rest:

www.astrologyzone.com

adamswildhoney said:
Any Capricorns?: *looks around and raises hand* Me!:lol:
Me me me! :D my birthday's 11.1. <--that keeps cracking me up occassionally :lol:

Back
Top Bottom