What's your sign?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heh...

My sister's a Taurus, also. She's not too thrilled about that, though, because while she doesn't mind U2 and thinks Bono's a nice guy, she's not, you know, into him like some of us are, so...:).

Larry and I aren't of the same zodiac sign, but I find it cool that someone from U2 shares my birth month as it is. Matter of fact, everyone but Edge has a birthday in the same month as one of my family members-Bono shares my sister's birth month, Adam shares my dad's birth month, and Larry shares mine.

Angela

adamswildhoney said:
Any Capricorns?: *looks around and raises hand* Me!:lol:

Capricorn moon here, something I share with George Washington, Abe Lincoln and Adolf Hitler.

joyfulgirl said:

Capricorn moon here, something I share with George Washington, Abe Lincoln and Adolf Hitler.
Didn't knew Hitler was capricorn. No reason to be proud of it now. :(

FallingStar said:

Didn't knew Hitler was capricorn. No reason to be proud of it now. :(

Capricorn MOON. I think his sun sign was Taurus. You can't really tell much about a person just from their sun sign--it's the whole birthchart that counts.

joyfulgirl said:

Capricorn MOON. I think his sun sign was Taurus. You can't really tell much about a person just from their sun sign--it's the whole birthchart that counts.

I want one!

joyfulgirl said:

Don't understand this really.....moon sign...sun sign.....screw it! :tongue:

sulawesigirl4 said:

I want one!

whatchu want, girl? a birthchart? you just need the exact time, date, and place of your birth and a really good astrologer, which is best to get from word-of-mouth locally, or there are also some good ones online.

I am a Cancer. My Grandma is a cancer. My great Grandma was a Gemini. The rest of my family are either Capricorns or Saggitarians.

joyfulgirl said:
whatchu want, girl? a birthchart? you just need the exact time, date, and place of your birth and a really good astrologer, which is best to get from word-of-mouth locally, or there are also some good ones online.

yeah, just for shits and giggles. but alas, I have neither time or money. suppose it will have to wait. *goes out to create her own destiny* :D

and yes, clarity...I think the similarities (Virgo to Viggo) are too close to be a coincidence. :sexywink:

sulawesigirl4 said:

yeah, just for shits and giggles. but alas, I have neither time or money. suppose it will have to wait. *goes out to create her own destiny* :D

Shits and giggles, eh? Silly woman. Well, really good indepth astrology is amazing. I have had readings that absolutely blew my mind. I totally believe in it. But I'll spare you all the reasons why. You'll just have to wait and see! :sexywink:

enggirl said:
Virgo! (and I have the pickyness to prove it!)
Bday in about 3 weeks--oh no!:laugh:

oh my! hehe. we virgo's are picky? did not know that.

hmmmm...I don't think I'm picky! :scream:

when's your b-day btw? Aug 27 here. :yes:

:macdevil: yes, i'm an aries, april 9th. I like reading the astrology readings, but I really don't think that I'm the typical Aries. Anyone can be stubborn and impatient, especially when ppl drive so slow and you just want to get home or when you're at the check out counter at the store and they just take forever. Well, maybe I'm just stubborn that I won't admit it. :tongue:

sulawesigirl4 said:

Virgos do tend to be picky/perfectionists. Not a bad thing! I had a Virgo boyfriend once--a musician with an encyclopedic knowledge of music trivia. He couldn't sleep one night and I awoke to find him going through one of my music trivia books and correcting all the mistakes. A very Virgoan moment he was having.:lol:

sulawesigirl4 said:

Mine is the 28th! Whoo! :sexywink:
And yes, Virgos are known for their perfectionist ways...it's one of those things about myself that I've been working on! Now if only I could stop organizing my books by subject *and* color!

Back
Top Bottom