What's Your Mental Age?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got 20- though I haven't been for years. I think it's because I had so many old fart answers and some kid ones too.

U2Kitten said:
I got 20- though I haven't been for years. I think it's because I had so many old fart answers and some kid ones too.

That's the way mine was too. I actually took it three times. First I was 17, then 21 (my real age), then 19, so I went with the middle one.

I'm 21 and I got 20

Its a very inaccurate quiz anyway.

I don't even know what I freaking 'roundabout' is! :confused:

well...we have different names for 'roundabout'.

Color me ignorant

yeah Basstrap, don't worry, I didn't know what it was either, lol.

anyway, I got a 16 on the test. I'm 32...poeple still say I look likek I'm 16 too, LOL!

For the canoe.ca quiz....

Glory days, don't pass me by

You cling to the playfulness and idleness of your youth and you don't really act your age. In spite of the fact that you're in control of your life (financially and emotionally), you haven't been able accept that getting older means acting the part. You should leave schoolgirl skirts and work boots to young people and come to terms with the fact that getting older means acting and looking your age. Don't be so afraid of maturity and responsibility: just because the women your age drink cosmopolitans rather than draft beer doesn't mean that they don't know how to have fun. Learn to accept aging as a part of life and realize that each stage in your development will open the door to a whole range of new experiences. Life as an adult can be fun too!

:lol: :lol:

It's pretty much accurate!!!!

I got 19 even though I am, uhh, way past that. I don't know if that means I am incredibly cool for someone my age or if I am just hopelessly immature.

meegannie said:
http://www.canoe.ca/LifewiseQuiz/quiz-age-can.html

Check out number 4 on this quiz! wahheeeeyyyyy!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Acting your age
?
Somehow you've managed to learn that the past cannot be preserved by denying the present. As a result, you've been able to accept the aging process and the way in which your role changes with each passing year. While you still enjoy rocking out to Led Zeppelin every once in a while, you've managed to make peace with the fact that you're not really young anymore. Just as you've come to realize that doing 'young person things' won't make you young again, you've also been able to see that acting more mature and doing 'old person things' won't make you old either. Congratulations on a well-balanced approach to aging.

And yep, you guessed my answer to #4.;)

On the other test I'm 18, I'm actually 33!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom