What's your highest viewed youtube video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
I've got one close to 45,000 views right now, I used to have one with over 75,000 views but my account got deleted :grumpy:

So what's yooooour highest viewed youtube video?

I have 5,745 views for a video of Ryan Adams performing a Backstreet Boys song.

I didn't take the video though. I'm a cheater.

One of my cat videos has 802 views. People must've thought it was about the soccer player Beckham, despite the CAT in the still shot. :der:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k7VLSw1vDU

I don't get YouTube. It said my name is "Mom" and won't let me change it. I don't think I ever put in my name, let alone "mom". :scratch:

Last edited:
I only have personal videos up there, and the one with the most views is 684. It's higher than I thought it would be, seeing as the video has no sound, and is bad in quality.

Nothing special on my youtube.
523 is the highest for a video of my cats freaking out to a CD of cats singing lol.

Sicy said:
Nothing special on my youtube.
523 is the highest for a video of my cats freaking out to a CD of cats singing lol.

Link? I'd like to see that. :lol:

I have a sound set downloaded for my chat client that has meowing cats. My kitties freak every single time they hear it.

elevated_u2_fan said:
:lmao: That's awesome! Mine run arround looking for the other cats... Between that and the laser pointer we don't need a TV...

Yep, they walk around then come back, then leave then come back, then they kept smelling each other like 'is that coming from you??' :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom