Whats your Favourite Soup?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cheese broccoli - the BEST I've ever had is from Russ', a local chain (and the rest of their food sucks). When I had my wisdom tooth pulled, I ate Russ' cheese broccoli soup for every meal for two days.

french onion

plain ones like tomato, vegetable beef or chicken and rice

I REALLY love soup so I pretty much like them all. I was pretty allergic to most of our dining hall food and usually had soup for lunch and dinner every day while living in the dorms.

our dining hall soup is really scary. it's usually leftover salad chicken pieces with leftover ziti thrown into a pot of stewed leftover salad bar items. including lettuce (masquerading as cabbage, of course). but then again, they also peas in the veggie lasagna. i don't get it.

IWasBored said:
our dining hall soup is really scary. it's usually leftover salad chicken pieces with leftover ziti thrown into a pot of stewed leftover salad bar items. including lettuce (masquerading as cabbage, of course). but then again, they also peas in the veggie lasagna. i don't get it.

LMFAO!!!! Sounds like my old high school cafeteria food. In fact, it was worse. :huh:

Needless to say, I still ate it. I dunno, I'll eat anything. :eyebrow:

IWasBored said:

Haha! Ours was pretty sick too, but I still ate it. Once Ellen accurately guessed the soup selection for an entire week straight. She figured it out based on what meat and veggies were being offered the previous night.

cream of mushroom
split pea
Chicken noodle with matzoh ball soup
french onion (The way Hamburger Hamlet used to make it!)

Hubby makes lots of soups, so I'm spoiled!

Back
Top Bottom